New Part-Time Job

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
I have 2 jobs now...i work full time during the weekdays at Valero (gas station) and i work part time on saturday and sundays, 12 hours each day.

I went to my 1st day of training, 10am to 8:30pm..........

im a bit stressed and frusturated cause i got 2 hours of sleep and got all that information crammed in my skull

so tired..oh yeah

what i do is i dispatch for fire or construct damages for a restoration company...so i sit on my ass infron to 4 monitors listening to 7 different radio channels, finding addresses, locations, keymaps, and i get all that information...its not easy cause if you get a few "drops" at once its tough.

once i get the hang of it i will be fine, i embarrassed myself today cause i am still new to texas and i still don't know the areas. its a long process you gotta do...i won't go into detail.

but yay now i get some extra money.

Dispatching is tough, good luck. Especially when you're sending the fire department and have to announce over the radio that they're responding to a white male that sliced half his penis off trying to stick it in a broken fluorescent light tube. YAY!

The best of luck liver. Ditto! you gotta get some sleep, or the shit will grind you down. I used to work 12 hours a night and it seemed no one had respect for my day time sleep. So I used to juggle my time way too much. After a week of 2 hours sleep or of being awake for 30+ hours, it will come back to haunt you. Your male so I bet you will surly be as grouchy as a bear with only 2 hours under your belt. hahahaha