New photos on the homepage

FUCK! I'm so amazed over these pictures, THANK YOU! These pics are too much for me, I must relax or something.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
tHOSE pics are awesome!!!!!!!! HOLY GOD i couldnt stop laughing over the pic with Heggy and the Hooteres girls! look at the swedes GREAT BIG CHEESEY SMILE LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

and the guy writing the subtitles is a pissa! imagine getting two dorks in the same photo HAHAHAHA ANd where there in the U.S and they go the dork in the ski mask is the drive! LOL some great AA COMEDY THERE!!!

Thats what so great about Metal, most bands arent afraid to put out shit like this for their fans to enjoy.
Now in pop, hip hop or anything like that you would never see an artist even without make up, at least at pictures approved by the artist.

Great work!

Originally posted by Aggressor
Thats what so great about Metal, most bands arent afraid to put out shit like this for their fans to enjoy.
Now in pop, hip hop or anything like that you would never see an artist even without make up, at least at pictures approved by the artist.

Great work!

Right, I don't think Bon Jovi would have pictures of himself on the homepage drinking out of a Whiskey bottle :lol: I know what you mean though, it is very true!

very handsome... :lol:
Ted%2BSmirnoff.jpg