New photos on the homepage

I've got lots of pics from the Debaser gig. I talked to you Johan, about sending them so you could use them on the homepage. Let me know if you want them, some of them are quite cool.

LMFAO!! !Yeah that quote My arse your face! gets me in a fucking fit! I was at work when i was looking at them and my boss came up behind me cos iw as laughing soi much and she demanded to look...i was shitting myself that i was gonna get fired but she had a look at the bitch laughed that much she started crying HAHAHA!!!! Great AA COMEDIC PICS!!!

Originally posted by Mocika
many goooood pics.. but this is another favourite of mine:

W02T%2BJ%2BF.jpg

as i've always said...JOHAN IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN ON EARTH...he's THE man!!!!

Originally posted by Aggressor
Why dont you post a few...?
Show us how big and sexy you are :p

:mad: Damn you! Hahah...ok well I don't want to dissapoint the many drooling ladies in here but the problem is I don't know how to post pics from my comp unto the forum???

I do ;)

First get a webserver, there are many free ones going around, try out www.home.no
Upload your image there, then just link to it in one of your posts...

No way out...
:p

Ok, I see there really IS no way out now. But I'm afraid if I post them then this forum will be closed due to inappropiate behaviour amongst sexually crazed women....

Ok but I'll try this page then. How do I upload though?