New PRIMORDIAL song on their myspace

amazing ... for a Primordial track to have me hooked and sold on a first listen ... this is grand scale opus that needs to be played to massive audiences from a large stage. :kickass:

this is grand scale opus that needs to be played to massive audiences from a large stage. :kickass:

You'd think that with all the concert promoters in the world, more aren't attempting to book Primordial shows. Even if it's just small stages to begin with, perhaps supporting a "larger" band....Primordial just seem to get ignored even by 'those in the know'.

Shocking to think that the only Primordial gig ever played on US soil was at HC1 and even then they had to pay their own way over for a 1 hour performance.

*fires nuke at metal blade*

amazing ... for a Primordial track to have me hooked and sold on a first listen ... this is grand scale opus that needs to be played to massive audiences from a large stage. :kickass:

Why does every thing need to be promoted to the masses with you? Primordial's music is something sacred, music which is geared towards the minority who give a shit to put effort in finding bands of such caliber. If you don't have the drive to delve deeper than the Metallicas, Slayers, and Opeths of the world, then you don't belong listening to this fine art.

The masses are shit, hence Hitler's Ultimate Solution. :dopey:

Primordial will never be a "big" band simply because they can't be pigeonholed. Fans don't know how to label them, labels don't know how to promote them, concert promoters don't know who to pair them up with. The largest audience they'll probably play to will be at a large outdoor festival such as Wacken, and that's already happened.

Why does every thing need to be promoted to the masses with you? Primordial's music is something sacred, music which is geared towards the minority who give a shit to put effort in finding bands of such caliber. If you don't have the drive to delve deeper than the Metallicas, Slayers, and Opeths of the world, then you don't belong listening to this fine art.

The masses are shit, hence Hitler's Ultimate Solution. :dopey:

because I feel the band sounds grand and accessible with this ... they are deserving of mass praise ... they sound on top of their game, professional and hungry.

meanwhile 98% of the huddah passed around here deserves to stay in the basement and I DO listen to it, but most of it once you remove the band names and put them in a blender they have no identity or originality.

there is a reason why certain bands "make it" and other don't ...

They're not as much about the massively layered guitars on this release eh?

This song sounds ridiculously good. I can't wait [/justlikeeveryoneelse]

...even then they had to pay their own way over for a 1 hour performance.

Actually I paid for all their flights and hotel and food/drink. But they did play the show for free, meaning no performance fee.

Looking forward to seeing them again at the Arnhem Metal Meeting on Dec 1! Been too long to not see Primordial live.

Actually I paid for all their flights and hotel and food/drink. But they did play the show for free, meaning no performance fee.

oh sorry, yeah, I knew there was some deal of some kind. But man oh man, if ever a band deserved to return to the HC stage, Primordial would be #1 candidate.

Hey Doomcifer, you got any Titanic jokes you wanna toss out there while we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity? :loco:

Superb. Each album renews my interest before it fades away. Too bad cause they're awesome and consistent, a rare feature these days.