New PRIMORDIAL song on their myspace

Get it while it's hot

Primordial - To the nameless dead, limited edition digibook with dvd
Preorder on ebay from Metal Blades store. Ships 5 days early, 14th of nov.

Son of the bitch, why does all this shit have to make me want to buy it right when I need my money for the vacation I'm going on tomorrow?

yeah, looks like it's a live CD with the following setlist:

1. The Golden Spiral
2. The Gathering Wilderness
3. Sons Of The Morrigan
4. The Coffin Ships
5. Song Of The Tomb
6. Gods To The Godless

By the way, the re-release of Dark Romanticism does indeed come with a live DVD from their Earth aflame tour when Nemtheanga had a mullet.

Not a very good representation of the band on that DVD, I'd say.

CD you mean? Also, you're commenting on the bias towards TGW material? Yeah, I agree, but again this is Metal Blade's way of saying, "hey if you didn't buy the previous album yet -- also on Metal Blade omg -- here are some live versions so now go buy the studio release for only 2 payments of $6.99...!'.

Actually, I meant the DVD that comes with Dark Romanticism. The performance wasn't that great, nor was the recording quality. They were amazing live in Dublin though.

Shocking to think that the only Primordial gig ever played on US soil was at HC1 and even then they had to pay their own way over for a 1 hour performance.

Get your facts straight before you post.

They did not pay their own way. We paid for flights / Hotels / Visas / Performance fees.......

I've only head a couple of tracks, should really have heard it all by now
but very good shit it is

doing a couple of shirt designs for the album at the minute

a few of you might be interested in the gathering wilderness double 12" pic disc
sentinel are putting this out soon
preorders are 28euro and first 100 gets a free patch

FRONTScopy.jpg

BACKS.jpg