New Pro Tools Tutorial Site

anemicrock

New Metal Member
Jul 27, 2010
Hey guys, I apologize in advance if I am not allowed to post a link here. I have read the faq's but did not see this was against any rules. If I missed it, please remove my thread although I'm sure someone will.

I just launched my new Pro Tools Tutorial site. Mainly aimed at beginners to intermediate users. www.protoolsguides.com

There is a lot of info on there and i will be updating it constantly. I will also be adding FREE Drum Samples really soon for all.

Please, if you have some downtime check it out!

Thanks

Kevin

Hey guys, Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm glad you guys dig it.

I promise to do my very best to keep it updated and provide useful content. In the meantime, if anyone has any suggestions for a tutorial or anything else I should include, please let me know.

Kev

Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Ahhh that's still driving me crazy. I'm gonna rip the people who host my site a new one. I can't even connect with my FTP at the moment so first thing tomorrow morning they will be getting a phone call.

Thanks for the heads up.

Kev

Well, when this get's back up, it will go perfectly with my new copy of PT8.

S-O, It's back up now man. My host had NO idea what the heck happened. If it happens again I'm switching.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kev

Times out for me too. I don't use PT but just wanted to check the site out anyway. Hope it gets sorted :)