New ProgPower VIII predictions

You want brass balls? Well, here is a gutsy call.:headbang:

FRIDAY:

1) After Forever - (Headliners)Floor Jansen makes her triumphant debut in the USA.
2) Visons of Atlantis - This is a REAL crapshoot for they are on an alternate headline tour with Edenbridge that starts in Hong Kong on New Year's Eve. I have a feeling that this will not hold.
3)Redemption
4)Virgin Steele
5) Raintime

SATURDAY
1) SERAPHIM (Don't laugh, I mean it!) - The "Nightwish of Asia" Makes the triumphant appearance in the US. This would fit in with the fact that a) They have never played in the US before b)They have more than proven themselves in the business, and more importantly c)You will hold people for Saturday night because of the interesting nature of their music
2) APOCALYPTICA - The Instrumental Gods bring in the cellos and blast Saturday night into kingdom com. co-headliners with the above
3) DREAM EVIL - Fredric Norstrom's brainchild would make this a complete blockbuster weekend.
4) Firewind
5) Katagory V - They have an album coming out around the time of PP. And why not give these guys the opener here? Glenn gave Stride the same spot with less at PP VI.

OK, let the lynching commence. Give Seraphim the Saturday slot for they are the great mystery. I believe people will find a way to stay for them.:)

Peace,
Ray C.

You have lost your guts. Consider yourself disembowled.

Hey guys I'm new to posting here but frequently browse the forums. Personally, I would love to see Brainstorm headline one of the nights of the festival. I'm not too good at predictions but I see alot of people here seem to think Symphony X will get a headlining spot...I hope they do.

O.K. part wish list, part prediction:

Friday:

Crimson Glory
Labyrinth
Redemption
Virgin Steele
Raintime

Saturday:

Accept/UDO
Pagan's Mind
Seventh Wonder
Firewind
Astral Doors

Showcase:

Vanden Plas
Freak Kitchen
Vicious Rumors
Obsession

I'm going with Jag Panzer also...the blabbermouth info points directly at Mr Harveston of Sorrow,unless Glenn is trying to throw us off the trail and the news will be...Nevermore doing a huge show to close the festival haha...or better yet,Warrel Dane is doing a one off show with covers of Candlemass songs with his finest Messiah voice...with the original lineup of Sanctuary!