ProgPower USA VIII DVD tracklist revealed

Cellador's performance was far from their best. Even with all of the technical difficulties, they played rather poorly. I'm sure they thought it best not to release any video footage of that set. Mind you, this is coming from a fan of the band who saw them in concert prior to the festival.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al
Your assumption was pretty right on. Nick and I were hanging out with Chris, Dave, Mike and Bill from Cellador most of the weekend and they all agreed it was certainly not their best performance, not to mention the technical difficulties they experienced. The impression we got from them was that, just as you said, they were unhappy with the way the set sounded and didn't want to put it on DVD to be remembered that way.

Cellador didn't have technical difficulties so much as a lack of knowledge on how equipment works. But I don't think they played sloppier than what is apparently normal. The guys just don't seem to play very cleanly, and is discussed from other shows.

Nice track listing. Tempted to get this just for the sets I missed...

How about the All-Star Jam? I'm sure an official release would be far too expensive to do, so how about releasing a few videos online?

I was just remembering this earlier today, and man I would kill to relive some of these moments. :kickass:

+1

"Who Wants To Live Forever?", anyone? :worship:
Oh yeah baby!!!! :worship:notworthy:worship:
My plus goes to 11...Floor and Ralph with Pagan's Mind doing Queen - this was easily one of the best highlights of PPUSA last year! I watched them run through this in rehearsals and I knew it was gonna kick ass, but it still didn't prepare for how awesome this really was until it happened! You Rock Pellaz! :headbang::headbang::headbang::kickass::kickass::kickass:

P.S. And Nils doing Take Hold of the Flame :worship:, Damian's stage dive :headbang:, Glenn's stage dive :kickass:, etc.,, priceless....:Smokin: