New Project Im Working On!

Loving that mid-scooped riff dude. Tastefully done! I'm not usually one for indie-rock (At the Drive-In, Sparta, etc.) but this is good stuff bro. Excellent as always!

Hmm, I'm on the fence about the vox - at points they're good, but when he gets TOO falsetto/smooth it just pisses me off (and "Snow Angel," dear god :lol: ), but overall it works because the awesome instrumental content and the screams keep me content. Get him to ditch the REALLY fruity inflections (the worst offenders being in the part after the solo, the "keep your head on" and ESPECIALLY "I'm sorry but now it's tiiiiiiiimme for me to sleep" parts, oy...), and I'll be a happy man!

i actually thought it was a good song even though it's not really my style, until the solo part at 2:56-2:58. that part alone makes me hate your whole song. i know that sound very irrational, but i consider that sequence of notes to be the biggest abomination to the guitar solo ever. i call it the "generic emo solo" because i hear it all the time in various emo songs. i don't expect my opinion to change anything, but it is just a pet peve that i have.