New Releases That Are Kicking My Ass!!!!

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
I apologize for the bit of profanity in the title thread but I am really overwhelmed by a box I got yesterday with new releases, all of which are just killer.

Illusion Suite- Final Hour: This is just a great unique blend of Pagans Mind meets Circus Maximus.

UDO- Dominator: Solid UDO, ball busting metal. What else do you have to say? Its UDO!!!

Narnia- Course Of A Generation- WOW! Just WOW! Lance King recommended this to me at Progpower and its every bit what he said it was. Unbelievable power, melodic, ballsy metal.

Megadeth- Endgame: I've saved the best for last. WHOAH! This is by far the best Megadeth disc since "Countdown To Extinction". Not a dud on here. I was wary when BW&BK gave it a 10/10 so I HAD to check it out. Pleasantly, pleasantly surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am playing that Megadeth so much that when I took it out of my cd player the other day the disc was bleeding! The other three sound great I gotta check them all out.

The UDO video cracks me up. That wasn't Robo Jox but its sequel (I forget the name) right? Decent song too.