New Royal Carnage reviews

JayKeeley said:
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING CRAP!

No time to chat these days - stuck at work :yell: - but I have to at least post this: that review literally gave me goosebumps. I just read it and I now want to listen to the album, headphones on, volume high....guess I'll have to wait until the weekend. Bah.
Wow. Thanks.

JayKeeley said:
I cannot imagine how anyone could not devour this album (but then most people do acknowledge it's greatness so I suppose the point is moot). Nevertheless, it's one of those 'once in a lifetime deals' where everything is perfected. If you moved a single note on that recording, it would just detract from that perfection.
I couldn't agree more. There are moments, in certain musician's careers, where the stars are in allignment, and they create a work that they'll never equal again. Queensryche's discography can lay claim to a number of brilliant works, which amazingly, are vastly different from each other. But O:Mc is special.

Zod

JayKeeley said:
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING CRAP!

No time to chat these days - stuck at work :yell: - but I have to at least post this: that review literally gave me goosebumps. I just read it and I now want to listen to the album, headphones on, volume high....guess I'll have to wait until the weekend. Bah.

I cannot imagine how anyone could not devour this album (but then most people do acknowledge it's greatness so I suppose the point is moot). Nevertheless, it's one of those 'once in a lifetime deals' where everything is perfected. If you moved a single note on that recording, it would just detract from that perfection.

Outstanding work.

Exactly. Great fucking work Zod. :headbang: