New Royal Carnage reviews

Marksveld said:
Awesome- Thank you so much for the kind words! That was a very well-written review... and if anyone is wondering, I have about 30 tapes left.. so there are certainly a few available!

With favorable reviews at UM, TMO, and RC, why aren't those tapes gone yet?! :confused:

Edit: I actually wrote RP (Royal Pinkage) the first time instead of RC. :tickled:

Holy shit if/when we make shirts again we HAVE to make pink tees for the ladiez, including that fucking parrot lurch found.

circus_brimstone said:
With favorable reviews at UM, TMO, and RC, why aren't those tapes gone yet?! :confused:

To be honest, I have no idea what to do when it comes to promotion. I'm actually working on making a website that doesn't suck right now, but that's really as far as I've gotten these past months. Any tips, comments anyone?

Marksveld said:
I should totally make like 15 Noltem shirts so I can be cool... how many of you would actually want one?

Over here!

Marksveld said:
To be honest, I have no idea what to do when it comes to promotion. I'm actually working on making a website that doesn't suck right now, but that's really as far as I've gotten these past months. Any tips, comments anyone?

Want adspace?

i can never view any website with the .tk extension.
not sure if others have this problem.

always gives me a "This page cannot be displayed" page.

there are quite a few sites, using this .tk domain extension .. and I cannot see any of them.

any fix for this?

d1c1ple said:
ZOD - Where is the Jon Schaffer interview??
I believe we don't currently have the interview section of the site up and running. Unfortunately, all of the work for the site falls on Erik, and I believe he has other priorities in his life he has to dedicate his time to.

I imagine it will be up in a few weeks.

Zod

General Zod said:
I believe we don't currently have the interview section of the site up and running. Unfortunately, all of the work for the site falls on Erik, and I believe he has other priorities in his life he has to dedicate his time to.

Zod

Hey Zod, feel free to post it in a thread. That's what I did with the Slough Feg interview. That way, forum regulars get a "sneak preview" (in 'raw' format) until it's ready for publishing to the site.

No sense in it just sitting on your hard disk because I'm sure you'll want to get it out there while it's still current. Totally up to you though. :cool:

NP Understood - I'm no web developer guru that's why I didn't answer the post when looking for someone to redesign/tweak the RC site! I'll read it when its up!

General Zod said:

Zod
You're pretty correct. We have some great interviews to be launching with, I just need to get some shits together. Soonish, the site will be able to be run entirely by JayK, so you won't have to bug lazy me :p

General Zod said:
Just posted my review of Queensryche's Operation: Mindcrime.

Zod

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING CRAP!

No time to chat these days - stuck at work :yell: - but I have to at least post this: that review literally gave me goosebumps. I just read it and I now want to listen to the album, headphones on, volume high....guess I'll have to wait until the weekend. Bah.

I cannot imagine how anyone could not devour this album (but then most people do acknowledge it's greatness so I suppose the point is moot). Nevertheless, it's one of those 'once in a lifetime deals' where everything is perfected. If you moved a single note on that recording, it would just detract from that perfection.

Outstanding work.