New site online, bug reports/comments here please

MetalAges said:
I've decided not to add the lyrics to the site because it seems a lot of people would simply download the MP3s from whereever, then use the lyrics and not purchase the album as a result. I don't think that's fair to the band. So, it's an incentive to get the CD for those who haven't :)
I don't think that's a good idea. Why?
1. You can simply find lyrics in the web
2. I listen SX on the computer very often, so it's more comfortable for me to open the lyrics file than to take the booklet.
3. A lot of bands has lyrics on their site , are SX worse?

One thing to mention: When I maximize my browser window the page doesn't expand to fit the screen. It stays smaller and I have about 3 1/2 inches of dead space to the right of my screen. I was expecting it to expand so it appeared larger.

Anyway, that's the only problem I've encountered.

Hey D! I like the new design! I think is very cool ;) the only thing I miss is an Animated Menu like in the older site, Is there any chance you could do a simple Flash Menu? it should give that Interesting Look :) well thats my opinion..
Greetings!

The site is good. I like the new navigation, because the old one was Flash and we have restrictions here which prevent us from installing the flash player plugin. That will also fare better with people who have text-browsers.

One thing that I did many times when building a site was to have it full screen at 800X600, and then the edges would expand out width and height wise to fit finer resolutions. But this can be a pain in the ass sometimes, so I would say ,Jebi ga, it is perfectly fine the way it is!
Good job :)