NEW SOILWORK ALBUM

Am I the only one that doesn't like the guitar tone?

and the rest of the mix... meh

its well mixed but... not powerful enough for a soilwork album :popcorn:

Seriously, the main riff of Let this River Flow is the grooviest shit ive heard in a long ass time.

Every one of the songs are getting better and better the more times I listen!

Got my delivery from Amazon perfectly on schedule on Friday, and ever since I can't listen to anything else. All my hopes and expectations are totally fulfilled... love it. My favourite song so far is "Deliverance Is Mine".

Late for the Kill, Early for the Slaughter is one of the best tracks the band has ever done. So intense <33333

This is the best Soilwork that I've heard in a LONG time! I was skeptical when they were saying it was a mix of all of their albums, but now I'm a believer! LOL
This definitely reminds me of moments in all of their albums, but overall I think it has a very Natural Born Chaos feel. To me anyways.

Well, this is the second time my favorite song is the bonus track. In this case it's the "distance" remix, in the previous album it was "martyr".
While I totally understand why "distance" is a bonus track I never really understood why "martyr" was, because to me it was by far the best track in the album. Is there a story behind this? Is it a cover or remix of an older song?

Well, this is the second time my favorite song is the bonus track. In this case it's the "distance" remix, in the previous album it was "martyr".
While I totally understand why "distance" is a bonus track I never really understood why "martyr" was, because to me it was by far the best track in the album. Is there a story behind this? Is it a cover or remix of an older song?

+1. I've felt the same way about "Martyr" too, but I also don't know why it was a bonus track. o_O

Speed seriously steps up his game on this one. I officially take back what I once said here about his clean vocals not being as good as his growling. He has successfully snatched the pebble from Alvestam's hand. :headbang:

Speed is no Älvestam imo, but he's a very good vocalist nonetheless.

I love the first part of the album, but the last 4-5 tracks just don't do anything for me. There are a few songs that are easily the best stuff they've done since A Predator's Portrait, but a few songs are just as bad as STAGD imo :lol: Oh well, half a fantastic Soilwork album is better than they've managed to cough up the last few times.