New Soilwork song

Like I said, Bjorn swore up and down this album was gonna tear... soooo, hopefully Pitts is the look of things to come.

Yeah, Pittsburgh Syndrome sounds cool, I like the drums a lot better than the old "trig snap" snare that gets really annoying IMO.

I agree the guitars are shitty, but I can tell the sound coming out of the amp is great. They just weren’t able to capture it. I guess fredman’s micing is not the same without Fredrik.

Found the title track to the new album. It was recorded from internet radio it sounds like because the quality is atrocious. The songs seem to be getting better though. Hopefully it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be from the first two songs. It's finally got a decent solo, but it's still not Peter. :-(

Sworn to a Great Divide

Found the title track to the new album. It was recorded from internet radio it sounds like because the quality is atrocious. The songs seem to be getting better though. Hopefully it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be from the first two songs. It's finally got a decent solo, but it's still not Peter. :-(

Sworn to a Great Divide

Sounds like another great track. I'm really surprised that labels don't just release albums to iTunes and the other download services the day that the mastering and artwork are finalized. Why make people wait and why give the leakers time to seed tracks on BitTorrent? They could be monetizing the downloads before the tracks leak. Hell, Nuclear Blast has THEIR OWN GOD DAMN DOWNLOAD STORE - why don't they put the full album up? I'd buy it INSTANTLY!!! I'm sure most of you guys would, too, along with all the other Soilwork fans out there.

I hate record labels for this reason...

Well, I just ordered the "mailorder edition" of the new Soilwork.. The album cost was 24,99 EUR, which I thought was ok since i enjoy any kind of studio footage and the songs seem really good. After I placed the order I noticed 16,5 EUR postage from Germany to Sweden?? For a cd?? The album may be the best album ever, but it ain´t made in gold.. 41+ EUR and record companies wonder why people are downloading!

When my album releases.. it WILL be made of gold... so, that will justify your $50 purchase.