New Solefald song available for streaming

I've just heard it and sounds very good! Agnete adds a good share of madness to the song.

The samples are way too short!! but everything sounds really promising!!

I've heard Vitets Vidd i Verdi a bunch of times today, at first I a bit put off by Agnetes vocals, but now I'm hooked on the the entire song. Wouldn't be surprised if Norrøn Livskunst turned out to be album of the year for me.

I'm listening to it now, and I really like it!!! As Agah said I'm not sure how I feel about Agnetes' vocals, but I think it's because I'm making a sub-conscious relation with Dimmu.

The song is excellent, I love it! It's nice to see that the site and MySpace have been updated!!!

By the way, Lars, is there going to be a limited edition from the band? I mean something like The Circular Drain, signed by the band and stuff. If not I'll order the (apparently) two versions that exist from Nuclear DE.

I'm sad that the samples are so short because I really like all the songs! As I wrote in the Mr V forum, the vocals are really impressive and stand out a lot!!!

Less than two weeks to go.... waiting for a Solefald album, that feels like aeons :cry:

Aeons!!!!!

Final%20Fantasy%20X%20-%20Aeons%202.jpg

La-la-laaaaaaaaaa! La-la-laaaaaaaaa!!!! What a fucking great song!!!!!! I love it!!!! :headbang: (I'm talking about "Vittets vidd i verdi".)

Can someone post the lyrics? Of the chorus at least, it's so… captivating.

Ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhh ahhhhhh, ahhhhh ahhhhhh! :headbang: :headbang:

I think that this would be the best Solefald album to date! The band seems to have been able to come to a balance between AG and Folk era, which makes Defiance very happy.

Is "Witty wit in value" the correct translation? :p

EDIT:

The album is also for sale on Napalm Rec for 16€

And I just noticed that it's the latest album in, wow, four years! I guess it's OK, but if one looks closely at the releases one can discern that there's been a release (at least) every two years since Jernlov. Still, Icelandic Odysseys were in '05 and '06, so it could be said that it's only been three years since the last release.

Aaanyhow, I really like the pictures on the new site! Is there any way to get larger sizes? I want to have full-screen wallpapers for my computers.

I also notice that in "solefald_pic3_photo" the guys are walking towards a statue. What's the story behind the photo session and the aforementioned object?

^ Hehe it's "look", but yeah, I'm even more excited than the Mr V or Borknagar album. Solefald has always been my favourite band of the entire Norge scene, but I think I've only realised that until recently.

NP:

Solefald: Vittets vid i verdi

SO into this song… that I haven't been able to listen to new Empyrium :lol: .

Loved it, except for that girl's contributions... I don't know why bands are using her, there are far more talented female singers out there that can offer a lot more than her, but whatever. Great work, can't wait for the album!