New Solefald song available for streaming

Yeah I'm also still waiting for the 2xLP. Was sent out a few days ago, but our supergay postal service thought it would be a good idea to strike yesterday, so I'm hoping to receive it today.

edit:
received it!
holy crap this album is amazing. Totally blown away right now, after first full listen and halfway through second.
Still can't say I really dig that crazy female "singing".

The vinyl version comes with nice printed inners and the LP's feel really heavy, I'd say they weigh more than some other 180g albums I have.
And I thought it was supposed to come with some kind of card containing a code to download it for free? Can't find it in my copy...

http://solefald.indierec.net/
It says "with double vinyl and digital download".
Other albums I've bought in the past that included a free download with the vinyl had a card in it with a weblink and code (some examples are "Metallic Spheres" by The Orb and the self-titled album from Shrinebuilder).
It's apparently starting to become a new trend to spare people who already paid for their LP's the mild hassle of pirating the digital copy for listening while at the computer, and I was assuming it would be the same for the new Solefald album.

^ Ah OK, I checked on Nuclear DE and there's no mention of the digital download. One can obviously download a pirate version, but there's no fun in that :( . Perhaps the code is only available if you buy it directly from Indie? Or maybe you simply were unlucky and somehow someone forgot to include the code in your package? :p

I had to get this album on release day and I did....been loving it ever since.

I can't seem to praise the choral arrangements and vocal talent on this album enough, it's insane. At this point I don't have a favorite picked out, but it doesn't matter as the majority of this disc is simply outstanding. bravo!