NEW song posted from Warrel Dane's "Praises To The War Machine"

pull your head out of your ass and re-read the title of the thread carefully and read the first post. all of the answers are to be had there!

neal neal he's something unreal
just when you think everything's surreal
taking you over with it's magic appeal,
neal comes up with his wonderful feel
kicks your ass and shows you what's real.

good song, I'm not mad at the verse, but it's not awesome, good chorus and great solo. Pete is one of the last great guitaristsin metal that both has chops and can write a solo. wichers >>>>>> loomis post DNB solowise

good song, I'm not mad at the verse, but it's not awesome, good chorus and great solo. Pete is one of the last great guitaristsin metal that both has chops and can write a solo. wichers >>>>>> loomis post DNB solowise
perhaps they're unrelated statements BUT look at this before you stroke pete off too much for his phat solo skillz:
"Messenger" with Jeff Loomis guest guitar solo!

you do us proud!!!! ( metal fans )
thx....like the pause starts

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:

NP - drowning pool - full circle

At least Jeff proved to us that he still has it in him to write a moody solo!

There really isn't much I can say about this that I haven't said before. Good track. Lookin forward to May 13

It was alright, not anything too special to be honest. I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Somehow i knew that shit was conna come out of your mouth , the song is great , and its very special , think that this is not nevermore and its only WD thats why it doesn't sound THAT special to you........... Anyway great fucking song now we will have to wait for the album to come out :kickass::kickass::kickass: