NEW song posted from Warrel Dane's "Praises To The War Machine"

Num num nums!
I like the more scratchy sounding vocals, but I liked the other ones too. I'm torn, gah!

Pretty solid song overall. Warrel's vocals are top notch as usually and really carry the song.

This was always a lyrical/vocal project for me, that's where my interest lay. That said, it's a digression from the usual context his voice is in, so it's refreshing.

I'm hoping the lyrics get more fucked up/eloquent/orginal on the full record.

I'm also heavily down with The Cure being listed as influences. Bobby Smith is one of my favourite vocalists, ever.

I assume you're being sarcastic right? That solo is so pointless and disgusting, the bridge after it puts it to shame.

What, not fast enough? Jeff's solo definitely fit with the song, and added an nice extra element it didn't have befo....

...I MEAN, I've never heard this song before, especially not an earlier version without the solo! Never!

What, not fast enough? Jeff's solo definitely fit with the song, and added an nice extra element it didn't have befo....

...I MEAN, I've never heard this song before, especially not an earlier version without the solo! Never!

I never heard a 30 second clip of it a very long time ago, ever! :lol:

My complaint is it was pointless. An emotional Loomis solo is hard to come by, but I'd say Believe In Nothing is a great example. This solo was just, "hey look, Jeffs shredding again".

Sure they have a few songs that have thrash undertones (mostly politics) but overall they mostly play heavy metal. Throw in a little progressive themes and a hint of the dreaded "power" metal and you have yourself a Nevermore pie.