"Praises To The War Machine" Pre-listening streaming!

I`m one of those bastards who downloaded "Praises To The Warmachine" weeks ago. BUT like stated on a previous post: don`t worry Warrel, I`ve already ordered the digipack. The album is awesome and I can`t wait to hear it in CD quality.

In my opinion, the album includes some of the best a vocal tracks Warrel has ever laid down. It builds up immense expectations for the next Nevermore album...

I`m one of those bastards who downloaded "Praises To The Warmachine" weeks ago. BUT like stated on a previous post: don`t worry Warrel, I`ve already ordered the digipack. The album is awesome and I can`t wait to hear it in CD quality.

In my opinion, the album includes some of the best a vocal tracks Warrel has ever laid down (and I`ve followed his endeavors since "Into Mirror Black"). It builds up immense expectations for the next Nevermore album...

Karen, recall when I said you were in some respects, like a horse drawn cart? ;) Nah it's ok.

But seriously, the album is in no danger by the rest of us snagging it.

This "Warrel" man is getting none of my money. We all know these "metal artists" are crazy rich, spending all their money on "narcotics" and "hookers". I won't support such wanton perversion of our youth.

Tnx for posting it. Not having too much time to hang around on various forums I really appreciate some "pointers" to the good music out there. Earlier today I ordered the latest two Nevermore albums, as I haven't been able to "stay tuned" to these guys for a while... :)

OTOH, downloading the songs doesn't seem to be an option anymore. Bugger.

This "Warrel" man is getting none of my money. We all know these "metal artists" are crazy rich, spending all their money on "narcotics" and "hookers". I won't support such wanton perversion of our youth.

how dare you make me fondly look back on my "hookers and blow" years..... *sigh*