Warrel's solo debut, Praises to the War Machine out NOW

It's getting much more "mainstream" coverage than Nevermore typically do. It's probably more accessible to the average "rock" fan too.

It's economics ladies and gentleman. It it will sell, they'll stock it.

So, how about a Warrel Dane, Katatonia, and Anathema tour... Or if they're looking for ticket sales, the Throwdown, As I lay Dying, Warrel Dane tour. :lol:

So, how about a Warrel Dane, Katatonia, and Anathema tour... Or if they're looking for ticket sales, the Throwdown, As I lay Dying, Warrel Dane tour. :lol:

... I don't like the second lineup for many reasons... but one major one being Warrel is listed last, ie he would be opener and have the shortest set. I would expect nothing less than every song from his solo album, plus a few more covers and a select few Nevermore tunes! 3 hours at least!

And I already got it too, preordered it and got a replacement copy of Emperor's Equilibrium while I was at it.

Funny story...
i went to the mall the other day and i bought a cd at FYE and then i went into borders and looked at a metal maniacs and there was an ad for WDs new record..i was like "whoa! i didnt even know it was out!" since ive been away from the internet for so long this was no shock...so i went back to FYE and traded the cd i bought for Warrels...and i listened to it on the way home..Good shit that was! glad i got it! whoo!