new song

Listened 2 times. It was good, but not impressive, I need to listen more. Also, I don't really hear all this progressive stuff you guys are talking about.

I still like it better than Leaders thats for sure. I appreciate the contrast between the heavy, and vulnerable sides. Something that Leaders lacked.

I don't get a lot out of TGCD in general. They wanted to make a cold an sterile album, and they succeeded. I'm just glad they rectified that with the B-sides.

I still despise Leaders. Such an emotionless, undriven song. One of three-four songs I dislike in the entire Katatonia disco.

Well, I suppose you'll like this new song then, because it's packed with emotion and quite driven.

Leaders is genius imo. Perfect opener for TGCD, it has a feeling of paranoia and suspense that I love, the echoing melodies on that song just rule.

I don't get a lot out of TGCD in general. They wanted to make a cold an sterile album, and they succeeded. I'm just glad the rectified that with the B-sides.

TGCD has grown a lot for me over the years really, I love the most the tracks. Guitarwise it can be a bit monotone but the vocal stuff and feeling of it is genius :)