New Song

Swampwar

New Metal Member
Sep 25, 2012
Kalmah played a new song at Paganfest in Leipzig, Germany. Pekka says something at the beginning of the song but i can't understand clearly what he is saying. What's the name of the new song?

Last edited by a moderator:
He says: ''Seventh Swamp...''. The rest I cannot find out, but could it be ''wedding''?

Seventh Swampwedding. Sounds Kalmah.

Sounds epic though!!

That song is fucking BADASS!!!! SICK melodies all throughout the song. Sounds more like older Kalmah imo, which CERTAINLY is not a bad thing. As for the name, it definitely starts with ''Seventh Swamp-", but it's not wedding. It's not really audible enough to hear, at least not for my Swedish ears.

new song is just FEROCIOUS, as with the other 6 albums.

i tried so hard to understand what pekka is saying, i rolled back pekka's song announcement again and again, but there are no result. so i'll wait until the song is released. :)

and thanks for your opinions. :)

My friend and I found this site: http://www.mutantkoala.com/
It seems to be the homepage of the filming crew of the new music video Kalmah shot last autumn. On the right there is a picture of Swamplord and it says: Kalmah - Seventh Swaphony. I bet it is a writing mistake and it should read: Seventh Swamphony.

Now that sounds even more Kalmah!

My friend and I found this site: http://www.mutantkoala.com/
It seems to be the homepage of the filming crew of the new music video Kalmah shot last autumn. On the right there is a picture of Swamplord and it says: Kalmah - Seventh Swaphony. I bet it is a writing mistake and it should read: Seventh Swamphony.

Now that sounds even more Kalmah!

Good research! That sounds badass.
I think my fears that I described in the thread I posted will soon be put to rest. This song has the old school vibe to it, which I love. The melodies are great and it's nice and fast throughout most of the song. I now anxiously await the new album!

It doesn't sound like old Kalmah (to me),except the leads are very swampsongish the style is more reminiscent their previous album with more neoclassical/symphonic stuff. But they never been so good imo!