New Songs from Stench

Legion_of_Deicide

Legion of Deicide
Aug 24, 2005
UK
One one complaint so far of the songs I have heard from Stench is you cant here Glen's bass at all. On the video preview and the interviews I have read, the band mention it is more like Legion than other albums. I have listened to Legion today and Glen's bass comes through really clear. My personal view is that Legion is the best recorded Album production wise that Deicide and done. Scott Burns was on production. I know Scott is not doing Metal anymore, but I think Deicide have still yet to find a producer that can really pick out all of Deicide's individual sounds. Just my own thoughts, what do I know about music production!:) :)

hey man if you listen closely the bass influence is their big time. The thing is it is heavily blended with the guitars, i think in leigon the bass had more of a choppy sound this albums bass tone is smooth and gives the whole album a good balance. I picked up the album last night after three trips to different music stores out of al lplaces HMV was carrying it so i bought it and never felt happier. The album is a awsome peice of artwork and props to the Deicide crew for making such a awsome peice of music.

Meh who cares if you know anything about production, if you like Deicide you like whats GOOD! I am sure some or others would disagree but not I thuogh......Deicide is the first death metal band i ever listened to and followed ........dare i say "faithfully" lol they kick ass, Steve kicks ass, Glen kicks ass, Jack kicks ass Ralph kicks ass and yeah.......despite what people say i cant ever leave out Eric or Brian no matter what went down, i knew them and liked their guitar style and sound so props to those crazy fucks whereever they are too. \m/ ALL YOU FUCKERS ROCK!

I love the production on this album, it couldn't be better IMO. Scars also had great production, it's just a shame most of the previous albums suffered from terrible sound.