New Songs Up on My Bands Page!

What's wrong with you? You don't like the new songs? It's ok. But i think, that it is a bad idea to be so agressiv in the forum of AA.

BTT. It sounds good. It's not to simmilar to other stuff.

What's wrong with you? You don't like the new songs? It's ok. But i think, that it is a bad idea to be so agressiv in the forum of AA.

BTT. It sounds good. It's not to simmilar to other stuff.

Sorry, for being so aggressive, but it pisses me off when someone says that i am a troll, just because i dont like the new sound/production.

Its just my opinion ok, cause i dont say to you guys that you are trolls, just because you like the new production/stuff.

and in return, i didn´t say in particular that the new stuff is that bad, i just sayed that the production is not my cup of tea.

Sorry, for being so aggressive, but it pisses me off when someone says that i am a troll, just because i dont like the new sound/production.

Its just my opinion ok, cause i dont say to you guys that you are trolls, just because you like the new production/stuff.

and in return, i didn´t say in particular that the new stuff is that bad, i just sayed that the production is not my cup of tea.

Asking AA to grow some balls is not an opinion!

Well guys I really appreciate the feedback means a lot to me.

I personally like all the critiques and what not seeing as how I trust my forum mates to give me some honest truth even if it is negative.

So thanks again guys I really appreciate that :D

And well the troll... You made me laugh hahaha

Right now listenig to the Songs on your Myspace. Gotta say this sounds pretty cool...keep up the good work! :headbang:

Just the bits of clean vocals on the third track do not really fit in...sounds a bit strange imho.