new songs

beratis

New Metal Member
May 7, 2004
hey,

i'm new to the forum and like most of you, i reckon that skyfire are awesome.
just wondering if there are any places to hear the new songs off "spectral", coz i really want to hear it. if there is could you please help me out?

thanks

Well, there are clips on the official site - www.skyfireonline.net . I'm sure you could find the full songs somewhere by now, but please be respectful to the band and don't ask about that on their official forum. If you do manage to apprehend them, please don't talk about it until the CD is out.

I'm basically quoting froosch word for word here :tickled: Maybe someone should sticky a post so people don't ask this over and over.

Gadlor said:
Well, there are clips on the official site - www.skyfireonline.net . I'm sure you could find the full songs somewhere by now, but please be respectful to the band and don't ask about that on their official forum. If you do manage to apprehend them, please don't talk about it until the CD is out.

I'm basically quoting froosch word for word here :tickled: Maybe someone should sticky a post so people don't ask this over and over.[/QUOTE

thanks for that didnt mean no disrespect to anyone but i cant semm to even find the sample on the website. could you please tell me where they are?
thanks

pleaz man i need to hear the new songs badly, if anyone can tell me where they are on hte site, it would b appreciated
thanks

Sorry about that, didn't realize they weren't up anymore. But it looks like Froosch has you covered in the other thread. He is the man.