New Steel Prophet music

Click

New Metal Member
Apr 20, 2008
Hey Steve, I've been talking with Rick and Vince. Seems Rick is done with the vocals and is back in N.M. He seems happy with the work. How did you feel it went? Vince wants him to get off Facebook and get back to work on the music. Good luck with the new material.

Hey, I just got into Agent Steel music for past few weeks and I really loved the Bruce Hall's vocals. Now as I know that he was also the vocalist for SP for a while, I would like to ask you Steve if you had ever put any songs/auditions with him into the net? I remember that many years ago here was a thread with some new music.. somewhere between 2005 and 2008, and that music was downloadable somewhere, or you sent it for fans.. am I right?

Anywyas, is there anything with Bruce Hall singing SP songs somewhere?

i don't really remember if there were any recordings done, but if there was they were probably extremely low quality, maybe done on voice recorders; virtually unlistenable i'm sure. i don't have any. possibly bruce would have one... he did some good work though.

i don't really remember if there were any recordings done, but if there was they were probably extremely low quality, maybe done on voice recorders; virtually unlistenable i'm sure. i don't have any. possibly bruce would have one... he did some good work though.

Well yeah, I can imagine it was good work becouse he is truly a great singer. Sad that there seems not to be much anything to listen though. Do you know if he is in any band now? Couldn't find anything about his career after Agent Steel.

how's the beer brewing going click? remember vicky dee? her boyfriend is the president/owner of Alesmith. she's a really good home brewer herself...

Biz has been busy. Just put in 14 hours at work doing a double brew. Might start brewing at home again this winter. I remember Vicky. Alesmith is a pretty good brewery. San Diego has a good beer scene.

So the new music and the beer...oh my god you're turning into Tankard! :p

You like Stone or Alesmith better Click?

Haven't had Alesmith in a long time. We have Stone here in the stores but I don't drink it much. So I don't really have a comparison between them that I remember. I'll have to make a trip to SD and do some brewpub hopping again.