New SUPER FAT Metal Drum Samples

I think that if you would give the kick for free then sell every piece of the kit seperatly you would have way more clients. Also lower the price of the entire kit to 20$ and you would sell wayyyy more. More low cost purchases is often better than few high cost purchases. Nice samples btw.

I think that if you would give the kick for free then sell every piece of the kit seperatly you would have way more clients. Also lower the price of the entire kit to 20$ and you would sell wayyyy more. More low cost purchases is often better than few high cost purchases. Nice samples btw.

Thanks for the kind words about the samples man : )

Right now, i'm pretty happy with the way the sales are turning out and the client base that I have reached out to, it seems that where things are at the moment is good enough for me to continue business. In the future I might release the drums separately, but I don't think I'll be giving away any free samples.

Hey, I bought these samples a while ago, has anyone here had any problems with Kontakt 4 missing hits? It only seems to affect the snare, I also own the Slate kits and some Sturgis cymbals and none of them seem to do it, just the DB snare...and its such a nice snare!

Anyone got a work around for this?

lots of shit talking.....
db music, dont talk shit about slate or superior or lasse or whatever..alot of these dudes are hailing ass kissers..
i think your samples arent bad.
i would buy them, but they are a bit overpriced.

ill buy them when the price goes down.

Hey, I bought these samples a while ago, has anyone here had any problems with Kontakt 4 missing hits? It only seems to affect the snare, I also own the Slate kits and some Sturgis cymbals and none of them seem to do it, just the DB snare...and its such a nice snare!

Anyone got a work around for this?

The problem here is that when the .nki file was created there was an error in either the zone mapping or group mapping or level balancing.
The solution is for some one that owns the full version of Kontakt to edit the .nki file and fix the problem and then resave the file.

The problem here is that when the .nki file was created there was an error in either the zone mapping or group mapping or level balancing.
The solution is for some one that owns the full version of Kontakt to edit the .nki file and fix the problem and then resave the file.

Havin the exact same problem. Tried messaging Daniel numerous times but been ignored. I have the version of Kontakt but I'm not amazing with drum mapping. If someone could tell me what the problem is and how
To fix it, I'll happily do it and upload the snare .nki

Bottom Line: His samples are good, but not $50 good.

It's been said numerous times in this thread that people will buy them if he lowers the price. In this case, everyone benefits by the seller lowering the price. Support costs are moot, dude!

These samples are fucking retardedly awesome..... Never had a problem reaching Daniel and he seem cool as fuck!