New SUPER FAT Metal Drum Samples

Joey Sturgis makes his "custom drum kit" for like 40 bucks or something, and I have to say it sounds like a piece of shit...

I figured I would spare people sifting through 100 horrible sounding drums like in Supersonic, or Steven Slate

Truly sounds like the words of Baron.

I saw someone ask about NI kontakt instruments, if no one else can or is able to make them, I can.

Drums sound sick!!!

And don't get why everyone is Bitching.... it's his own opinion.... if he thought those drums sounded like shit, who cares?? He decided to make a kit that HE thought sounded good and apparently a lot of you guys like it too.

Can Steven Slate and the others not take bad criticism? If they came and said these drums were shit would it make a difference?

No, so shut up and enjoy the drums, thanks!

Drums sound sick!!!

And don't get why everyone is Bitching.... it's his own opinion.... if he thought those drums sounded like shit, who cares?? He decided to make a kit that HE thought sounded good and apparently a lot of you guys like it too.

Can Steven Slate and the others not take bad criticism? If they came and said these drums were shit would it make a difference?

No, so shut up and enjoy the drums, thanks!

So.. you're bitching on people for having their own opinions?
Contradicting much?

trollface.jpg

When will be the new pack available...¿?

Thanks for inquiring! The new pack (dB Über Kit) will be available by the end of the weekend I hope. Everything is done, I am just waiting on a friend to finish up the Native Instruments files.

Hey Guys !

Thanks for expressing interest in the samples.

Here's some clips of the KICK and SNARE from the new kit.

Toms are in the works, but I'm almost done.
Heres a couple clips I threw together. Excuse the sloppy playing or whatever. Its just to showcase.

There are NO PLUGINS on the kick or snare. In The full clip, there is a little reverb on the snare and some light t-racks on the master to bump it up.

On the Drums Only clip, there is hardly any reverb on the snare I believe, and no mastering plug.

Full Clip:

http://web.me.com/dbmusicstudios/filechute/dB%20Kit%202%20sample.mp3

Drums Only:

http://web.me.com/dbmusicstudios/filechute/db%20Kit%202%20drums%20only.mp3

The new kit is going to have 4 or 5 different aspects of each drum, multi-sampled as well as .gog files. Here's some pictures of what you get:

---

Let me know what you guys think! The kit will be most likely be priced at $39, but you really get 5 kicks, 5 snares, and 16 toms (4 toms with 4 aspects each).

Cheers,

Daniel

The kick sounds great in the full mix clip. There's no processing on the kick there? It sounds like some EQ has been added compared to the drums only clip, but maybe it's just the way it sits in the mix. Anyways, I'd buy the kick alone.

The snare sounds alright, but I wouldn't buy it alone. If the toms come out sounding as good as the kick, I'll consider buying the kit... otherwise, it would be cool to be able to purchase that kick separately.

The kick sounds great in the full mix clip. There's no processing on the kick there? It sounds like some EQ has been added compared to the drums only clip, but maybe it's just the way it sits in the mix. Anyways, I'd buy the kick alone.

The snare sounds alright, but I wouldn't buy it alone. If the toms come out sounding as good as the kick, I'll consider buying the kit... otherwise, it would be cool to be able to purchase that kick separately.

Thanks for asking, theres a bit of compression on the master of the 2nd clip, and VERY minimal EQ on the kick and some reverb on the snare and toms.

Yea, I'll put the samples up separately for purchase, I don't see why not. It'll probably be $10 for each drum (with the 5 aspects included), since the kit is 39. The toms I'll sell together (all 4 for 10 dollars). Fair ?

29 bucks, huh? I just might try them, I like how they sound, personally. When's the new kit coming out?

Thanks for asking ! The kit is all ready, i'm just waiting on trigger and kontakt samples to be made. I have a couple friends helping me out. This week for sure.

-Dan

The kick does sound great. Would love it if you sold it separately.

If you dropped the price to 20 bucks or so, I'd buy this thing. Introductory price for a limited time, maybe? ;)

Also, have you considered using PayPal as one of the payment methods? It's pretty much a 'must' for me.