New SUPER FAT Metal Drum Samples

Can't check out the samples but I'd echo what others have said;

Unless you have an established reputation (like Slate, and also Sturgis and Lasse) or absolutely insanely brilliant stuff, I'd say selling for nearer $15-20 would make more than twice the number of people check purchase - rather than selling for $50 which a lot of people won't feel is justified when they probably already own a lot of other samples.

And the likes of Slate didn't become popular because his stuff sounds like shit, so I think a little bit of re-wording is required on your part from a business sense. Even saying "I'm not a fan of Slate's stuff so aimed something better" wouldn't bother anyone.

However, good luck with your stuff and i'll give the samples a listen when I get the chance.

...and there's a mental image to entertain me over the weekend :lol:

tumblr_lj04msNlfM1qit0mzo1_500.jpg

Sounds really average and undynamic to me. I know typically Sneapsters like to compress the fuck out of their snares, but this sounds really squashed and the tone doesn't change from hit to hit. Not what I'm looking for in snare samples at all really.

I quite like the kick, but again.. same issue. Obviously it's a demo track, so I can't hear everything. But I'd like to know how many velocity layers there are. You say you've eliminated the machine gun effect - but your demo song doesn't sound anything like what you claim!

Joey is selling his drumkit from 20$... So, you're charging 2.5 times what he is. I sort of like the kick, but the snare isn't that great (and especially not very dynamic). The toms are cool I guess, but I won't be paying 50$ for that.

Edit: Lasse has a shitton of samples available compared to you.

I bought slate ex expansion with costs 59 bucks for 7 kits, value? your pack is way overpriced.

ps. dont bad mouth others, thats not what this forum is about

Yeah, having listened to it I wasn't overly keen I'm afraid dude.

They are certainly not bad, and the kick is definitely the best aspect (to my ears). But I could honestly say I'm not sure I'd download these even if they were free (on accounts of not being any better than what I already own)

would have been nice to hear the toms in the sample...
I'm not seeing myself pay $49 for a good kick, a decent snare & toms I've never heard before.

Yeah I'm sorry dude, but your pack is overpriced and doesn't even sound very good. Bermuda is local and I can't stand that CD, but I'm really curious if you actually recorded these samples or just pieced together from other stuff, which is totally illegal if you used Slate/Superior.