New Suspyre

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Well, this one smacked me right in the mouth from the very first listen. It's going to take a lot of listens to truly absorb everything that is going on here. It's like they took their prog game to a new level not only in the technical chops/tempo changes area, but the variety of songwriting as well. The 12+ minute epic, "The Man Made of Stone," is a song of the year contender.

I have no doubt this will be a Top 10 contender for the year.

Awesome.

I can't wait to hear this. Each album has gotten stronger and stronger, and I was blown away when I saw them open for Shadow Gallery in PA. Phenomenal band!

Loved their second one, but this one is really quite fantastic. I honestly haven't listened to a lot of albums this year, but so far this might very well take the cake.

"Still Bending the Violet" is such a fun song.

Man, 2012 is off to an awesome start with this, The Omega Experiment, Beyond the Bridge, and Southern Cross.

Wow, I just listened to it on Spotify - AWESOME!!! It's a step above their previous works. So...why isn't it available for pre-order on Amazon? I see they have the MP3's listed, though you can't buy them yet, but I don't see the CD....