New Symphony X tune

Since i haven't still bought any of the Odyssey versions, I can say i will buy the Japanese one only if i find it here at the local VIRGIN Megastore (which i know has the better chance of getting Jap imports than any other music store near here), if not, i'll buy the LTD version (the one with Masquerade) which i have been said is only 1Euro more than the normal one (at least in my usual CD shop) but in every case i'll have to wait for January cause when i got home and started lookin for the CD, the stocks were already finished and new ones arrive after holidays... so more time to hunt for the Jap release!!! ;)
And may i add i also hate Japsters always get, together with unreleased songs, also posters, stickers, in one word: all kind of crap!!! Damnit i want it too!!! :D

Originally posted by Knight_
And may i add i also hate Japsters always get, together with unreleased songs, also posters, stickers, in one word: all kind of crap!!! Damnit i want it too!!! :D

:lol: :lol: YEAH ME TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D comprame la JAP si puedes amore jijiji :D

It all comes down to business.

In order for there to be a proper fanbase in Japan, the label makes certain that the cds are indeed bought there. If they could make cds cheaper in sales there- they wouldn't have this problem, but Japan is an expensive country.

As a 'customer' of any cd purchase, I do think it is right to complain when you believe you have gotten a bad deal. But really you should aim these complaints at the labels who represent the bands. And more often than not labels operate on a standard. "This is just how we do business in Japan- we have no reason to change it"

I don't think it is necessarily wrong for fans to talk about what they don't like when it comes to these types of business decisions surrounding a band. And fans DO feel somewhat cheated.

We can't buy a cd, and if we don't like it- return it- just like a pair of shoes, or clothes that just don't fit... its like buying food you don't like at a restaurant that is too expensive- you would simply not go there in the future, and warn your friends not to go there- it would put them out of business eventually- but you can't decide not buy a cd of the band in the future because you feel cheated earlier. You have to be able to voice your opinion, and protest. How else would anyone know what is going on? I doubt SyX is the type of band that couldn't care less about their fans.

And if the band hears enough complaints- they might be urged to talk to their label and say: hey- what can we do about this? But I don't expect things to change quickly...