New tattoo/the ink thread!!

So let's see it!! ;) Here's a close-up of mine, look at the freakin' detail!! (her claws on her front paws, for example)

DSC00022.jpg

You should make your avatar just your nipple, and creep out all the noobz... :loco:

Thanks dude! (if that was directed at me ;)). The Marshall knob going to 11 is AWESOME, but the demon/chainsaw/severed head thing, eek...are you sure you really wanna have that on you the rest of your life? o_O

hehe I don't think it's gross anyone or anything. it's gonna be quite cartoon-ish. Of course, after I see the schetces I'll decide for real. let's see about that tomorrow!

UPDATE: Got mine colored, and am once again ecstatic at the result! Praise jeebus it didn't hurt nearly as much as the outline, but it still wasn't pleasant, lemme tell ya! :erk:

DSC00090.jpg

The ends justify the means though, I'd say!

EDIT: And you'll notice that he decided to not use any white ink, and rather just did a "gray wash" for highlights, which I think still looks great (if not better), and won't fade at all (which he said white was very prone to do, for obvious reasons!)

Yeah Marcus, I have to admit, it looks pretty wicked. I really like the colors.
I'm not familiar with the game, is that a flaming ufo attacking the wolf? :lol:

Oh... I thought it was a Frisbee. lol. It looks kewl though and I agree with your philosophy on wolves. I could imagine that shit hurting badly in that part of your body. Is there a particular reason you wanted it that area? Looks good man. I think if I ever get a tat it's gonna be an Alex Grey painting. He uses amazing detail and absolute gorgeous colors.

HAHAHAHAHaha, yeah, a frisbee (albeit maybe not a flaming one :lol: ) would make some sense, seeing as how she is a canine! Glad you feel me on the pooch appreciation dude, and yeah, although I haven't experienced much pain in my life, this was by far the worst (the outline FAR more than the shading, believe it or not, but you can see in the uncolored pics earlier that the outline was still plenty detailed) - but I really felt it would fit perfectly in that spot, and now that I see the finished product I'm especially glad I went through with it!

I checked out that game Marcus, and I'm sorry to say I never played it. It looked so amazing! I'm surprised I didn't hear of it before.

The tat looks great dude. Great color too!

Thanks a lot man! It's funny, the game got fantastic reviews, won tons of Game-of-the-Year awards, and I can personally attest is an absolute work of art, but it really didn't sell well at all, probably because it wasn't advertised much (which would explain why many people haven't heard of it). I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend it, though - it was released for the Wii a few months ago, but the PS2 version came out in Fall '06, so the price is sure to have plummeted by now!