New tour - when?

einars

Walking by a wire
Aug 12, 2008
Ventspils, Latvia
I read somewhere (in this forum, I guess) that the new album could be out around late 2009th. Does it mean there will be a tour only after the release?

i think the album is on the air not confirmed yet :D so no one knows about the tour ...

Latest news is that the album is in the works and a full tour should not be expected until after it's released. I think they are still aiming for a release before summer 2009... But nothing's sure, it'll be released when it's finished... and then they'll tour and we will all headbang again.

Nice to know i'm not the only one mad enough to want to fly half way across the world to see Katatonia.

We should go together! Would beat waiting around Asia for a connection alone as I usually do.

Haha, this was exactly the same reason why I created this thread.

Yeah it costs a lot to fly from Australia to Europe (1300 EU or something?) but the earlier you book it the better. Concerts are usually in the European summer which is the most expensive time to go. I always go in winter. :zombie:

poor i don't envy you :/ i swear that if they do an europeanean tour i will fo to see them for all the times that they were came and i couldn't go there :heh::heh: *evil intent* !!!!

"When can I take you from this place?
When is the word but a sigh?
When is death our lone beholder?

When do we walk the final steps?
When can we scream instead of whisper?
When is the new beginning, the end of this sad Madrigal."

that's true :D i will probably do it when the will re-start!i wish to see them in stockholm!

We should go together! Would beat waiting around Asia for a connection alone as I usually do.
I was planing to do about 8 or so shows in north America. Shorter flight, costs less, they speak English. I would much prefer to see them in Europe, the thing that is stopping me is my fucked up brain that can't learn languages. How random are Asian airports at 3am local time? The foot massage machines in Singapore airport wtf?

I was planing to do about 8 or so shows in north America. Shorter flight, costs less, they speak English. I would much prefer to see them in Europe, the thing that is stopping me is my fucked up brain that can't learn languages. How random are Asian airports at 3am local time? The foot massage machines in Singapore airport wtf?

... almost as fucked up as Middle Eastern ones that play the praise Allah music at 6am. That was kinda surreal.

Hmm it sounds like a good plan. I just have this "thing" for Europe. I'm always like.. and then I can go there.. and there on the way.. then here and there and see them. You don't need to know the languages though, depending on where you go. I always got by somehow. Pointing is very useful!

USA is cheaper to get to, probably cheaper to travel around and eat in too. I'd love to do that trip too. When we find out dates we should discuss it. Maybe between us we would know someone in every city we'd visit.

i think that in europe you can speak english without any problems :S ok there are some places where people is not so good but i think you shouldn't have any problem staying here..i can only understand that is probably less expensive than america @_@.but english shouldn't be a problem at all!

Imagine flying all the way there and Blakkheim gets the flu or something... that would REALLY suck.

i think that in europe you can speak english without any problems :S ok there are some places where people is not so good but i think you shouldn't have any problem staying here..i can only understand that is probably less expensive than america @_@.but english shouldn't be a problem at all!

Yeah I managed to live there for years.. in several countries and get by. Though I did learn a lot of Dutch eventually.

"When can I take you from this place?
When is the word but a sigh?
When is death our lone beholder?

When do we walk the final steps?
When can we scream instead of whisper?
When is the new beginning, the end of this sad Madrigal."

you just quoted my favorite song of all time!!!