Katatonia - next yr's tour?

SkullFucker

Oct 18, 2002
Australia
Visit site
New to this board, but been around UM for quite awhile, pretty big kata fan, always read this board but never post.

Just wondering with the new album coming out and all, have the band said what kind of tour will follow, and if so, you guys got any thoughts on the metal-fest circuit in Europe..possibly wacken, party san, summer breeze, gates of metal, inferno, uppsala, fury fest, hole in the sky??

Travelling from Australia to Europe for the second time hitting the fest circuit, hopefully will be seeing one of my favourite bands.

Hobo said:
as stated before;
they must do a full norra sidan pendeltåget tour.

yes.
ask ether.
he he I support this:)
They could begin in Hägersten and then...
Karlberg
Solna
Ulriksdal
Helenelund
Sollentuna
Häggvik
Norrviken
Rotebro
Upplands Väsby
Rosersberg
Märsta (final concert)

ok jokes a part..I hope that they will play some festivals like Summer Breeze or other festivals in Sweden/Norway or Germany...
Hope they ´ll make another Scandinavian tour..but in spring or summer...when the weather is fine and you can camp in the nature for free..
And of course if they play a few gigs in Italy it would be a good excuse to come back there for a little holiday...

The metal market in the US is growing slowly but surely.
It is amazing the headway that OPETH has made in the US over the past couple years. No reason KATA couldn't have the same success.

I'd give my life to see them in Bulgaria!
If they do so, this would be the best thing in my life!
But, unfortunately, of course, who comes to Bulgaria...:(