New Trivium (2011)

bash bash bash bash Trivium is a good band but this song is awful bash bash bash bash

What's with Matt's hipster look lately? :lol:

No bashing here. I'll admit it took me a few years to warm to these guys but I guess I just... grew up? I don't know. There's only so long that you can ignore a band like this, before you just throw your hands and go "ok.... fuck it, they are actually good..." :lol:

Yeah man Trivium are actually decent.

But Matt has always been a bit of a hipster.... and this song is just a bit little bit shit.

i like trivium and all.. but they are weird as shit!
first they say how their "new" album, shogun, is raw as fuck and how much they hate samples and protools. Now they are saying colin/sneap are amazing and that metallica/slayer should get colins to produce/mix their album. WTF

I like the new song, yeah Trivium likes to say stupid shit but they are good songwriters. I'll just pretend the Crusade never happened.

The song song is pretty good, but I think this one, they released lately, is even better:

And, a lil bit OT: I can't stand the production of Shogun, sounds like it's clipping to me.. Am I the only one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not gonna lie.... I've avoided this like the plague since the first song was released (and sucked anus) and I saw they were wearing "uniforms".
I always enjoyed this band more out of sentiment than anything else, but really....... fucking uniforms....?

Built to fall sounds like .. pop. lady gaga. mo mo mo monster

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, this one is defo too simple... I feel no need to listen to it ever again, because there's nothing more to discover... The part @1:42 sounds like Design the Skyline (or whatever they're called) had a guest appearance.