New Trollskog-page

Draugen said:
I've managed to get a really nice place to host webpages at. A friend of mine offered me over 20 MBs totally free! So in the future, we wont be seeing any of the überfantastic fucked-up commercial on the trollskog-page...

excellent!

Draugen said:
this beautiful language

That reminds me of a joke got just the other day. I'm afraid they twisted the vocabulary a little to make it look more stupid but anyway, it goes like this:

A Finn and a Swede were arguing whose mother tongue sounds more beautiful.
Since they couldn't find any solution they asked help from an English linguistic
who asked both of them to translate the following poem by Percy Shelley into their own languages.
"Island, island, grassy island, grassy island's bride."

It was the Finn's turn first. He translated:
"Saari, saari, heinäsaari, heinäsaaren morsian."

Then the Swede translated:
"Ö, ö, hö-ö, hö-öns mö."

:D
Why again am I learning Swedish? ;)

Gaunerin said:
That reminds me of a joke got just the other day. I'm afraid they twisted the vocabulary a little to make it look more stupid but anyway, it goes like this:

A Finn and a Swede were arguing whose mother tongue sounds more beautiful.
Since they couldn't find any solution they asked help from an English linguistic
who asked both of them to translate the following poem by Percy Shelley into their own languages.
"Island, island, grassy island, grassy island's bride."

It was the Finn's turn first. He translated:
"Saari, saari, heinäsaari, heinäsaaren morsian."

Then the Swede translated:
"Ö, ö, hö-ö, hö-öns mö."

:D
Why again am I learning Swedish? ;)

hehe, that's both funny, and unfortunatly...true :D

Well, I am around every now and then, as Gauny so nicely put it :0) ) Thing is that eventhogh I have an Internet connection, I can't afford to get addicted to any forums or places elsewhere, I´ve got way to much to do for that (and it is not healthy for my poor brain either:0[ )

So, HI Gauny, I am sorry for not keeping in touch, I am quite emberassed, for it is such an easy feet to just drop a mail every now and then, and I don't seem to be able to even manage that :erk:...

and...

Mr. Draug, you hairy bastard! You live in Gothenburg and I don't here from you? Goddamnit! Eeeerrr, or something that resambles something angry...
If you have the need for a beer, or something remotely like it (wine, cider, moonshine, good whiskey) You better give me a call! And since I just remembered that my old number (which is the one that you, if any, have) I will send you my new! or something...

-Andreas (hungry, thirsty, stressed, but happy)

Phyros said:
Mr. Draug, you hairy bastard! You live in Gothenburg and I don't here from you? Goddamnit! Eeeerrr, or something that resambles something angry...
If you have the need for a beer, or something remotely like it (wine, cider, moonshine, good whiskey) You better give me a call! And since I just remembered that my old number (which is the one that you, if any, have) I will send you my new! or something...

-Andreas (hungry, thirsty, stressed, but happy)

Well, the reason you don't hear from me is that my cellphone currently is equal to shit, but SMS works though... But then again, I don't even have your old number left... Hey, it's been almost 2 years! :D
My number is the same if you still have it, that is...

Draugen said:
Well, the reason you don't hear from me is that my cellphone currently is equal to shit, but SMS works though... But then again, I don't even have your old number left... Hey, it's been almost 2 years! :D
My number is the same if you still have it, that is...

But this is sheiss! I cannot find your goddamn email! AND, no, My phone is new aswell, and al numbers are :wave: Sooooooooooo. This is anoying! If you have ICQ, my number is 25167905, if not, well mail me at: the_skydancer@hotmail.com

and stuff

-Andreas (now brimfilled with pasta and coffé)

pff....at least you can still swear ;)
You should send me your new numbers too, just in case. Last time I've been to Göteborg (october) I didn't bother you with my presence but I wouldn't mind to do so next time (right now I have other plans than Gbg though, so don't be afraid :p )

I will my dear...:0)

And normally I would be angry at you for not letting me know, but in October I was in Montreal, so you are forgiven, for this time :0)

-Andreas ( for this time )

Once again, the Trollskog-page is updated!
I've corrected the lyrics as suggested on this forum, thanks for the help!
The graphics and the commercial will be edited/removed ASAP! (but not this time;) )
The main thing is that I've hosted a place for the Vintersorg/Till Fjälls-clip from Inferno Festival 2002. I assume that most of you already have this one, but I've been so kind as to convert the file into MPEG. Therefore, make haste to www.itrollskogens.tk, download the new file and throw away that crappy Quicktime-version on your PC! :D

Phyros said:
I will my dear...:0)

And normally I would be angry at you for not letting me know, but in October I was in Montreal, so you are forgiven, for this time :0)

-Andreas ( for this time )

in your capacity as Blue Jesus you just had to forgive me, thx :saint:

Draugen said:
Once again, the Trollskog-page is updated!
I've corrected the lyrics as suggested on this forum, thanks for the help!
The graphics and the commercial will be edited/removed ASAP! (but not this time;) )
The main thing is that I've hosted a place for the Vintersorg/Till Fjälls-clip from Inferno Festival 2002. I assume that most of you already have this one, but I've been so kind as to convert the file into MPEG. Therefore, make haste to www.itrollskogens.tk, download the new file and throw away that crappy Quicktime-version on your PC! :D

Nice!!

mr V

Vintersorg said:
Nice!!

mr V

Thank you Mr. V for those (err..that) nice word! :D
Just had to mention that I now have added all three Otyg-demos in the download section as well. Check out http://www.itrollskogens.tk

And Mr. V - let me know if you'd like me to delete them due to copyright issues or whatever...

EDITED: For those of you wondering why there are some missing tracks in the .rar-file of "Galdersång Till Bergfadern"... I don't have these songs! As simple as that...

Well, not for the Trollskog-page, but yet another site made by me, myself and I (I know, I have too much sparetime)...
My "new" webzine Vanvett is finally online with quite lots of reviews and shit. I assume it's only interesting for Swedes (and perhaps Gauny :) ), since the whole site is written in the very same language. If you've got nothing better to do, check it out! www.vanvett.tk

I'm currently surfing through your personal site, it's really interesting to get some information about ppl browsing around here (and nonetheless to improve my Swedish skills ;)).

Your lyrics are awesome!

Draugen said:
My "new" webzine Vanvett is finally online with quite lots of reviews and shit. I assume it's only interesting for Swedes (and perhaps Gauny :) ), since the whole site is written in the very same language. If you've got nothing better to do, check it out! www.vanvett.tk

"... och döpte den till Vanvett Zine. Denna titel säger väl egentligen inte något särskilt.. "

---> I disagree. I actually think that says A LOT :D j/k

Gaunerin said:
"... och döpte den till Vanvett Zine. Denna titel säger väl egentligen inte något särskilt.. "

---> I disagree. I actually think that says A LOT :D j/k

hehe, and why is that? do you think that it reflects my personality perhaps? :loco:

Oh, and thank you for those nice words Thidrek... most appreciated!