New Trollskog-page

your page needs to be stickeyed here, ive had such a crap of a time finding it when it went off the main page and everything (not to mention the search doesnt work)
STICKY A LINK DAMMIT!

Seraphim Belial said:
your page needs to be stickeyed here, ive had such a crap of a time finding it when it went off the main page and everything (not to mention the search doesnt work)
STICKY A LINK DAMMIT!

Yeah I agree, and perhaps someone with some time on his/her hands could make an FAQ with answers for some of the most common questions in here.

I've just added a place on the trollskog-page for you (the people on the forum) to add info about yourself (since the long lost Final_Vision dissappeared). It would be nice to know a bit more about the people here, don't you think?

Hmm, on another topic, I was thinking about adding a FAQ with the most asked questions on this forum to the trollskog-page, so that poor Mr. V doesn't wear out his fingers, in replying to the same questions over and over again. He must still be able to play his guitar, right?
But if I were to do this, I could really use your help!!! Whatdya all think???

FAQ is always good. Cannot help you though,
AND on the, sort of, same subject... WE NEED A MODERATOR HERE!

Aheeem...

-Andreas

Phyros said:
FAQ is always good. Cannot help you though,
AND on the, sort of, same subject... WE NEED A MODERATOR HERE!

Aheeem...

-Andreas

Men skit i att då, ingen öl för dig på lördag! :D

I agree with you on the moderator-thing though...

Käftön! Öl blir det, som fan...:D

Yeah, and the REASON why I am not able to help you is that I am busy trying to work while chatting with you. Hmpf!

-Andreas (busy, not busty. Yet.)

Draugen said:
Hmm, on another topic, I was thinking about adding a FAQ with the most asked questions on this forum to the trollskog-page, so that poor Mr. V doesn't wear out his fingers, in replying to the same questions over and over again. He must still be able to play his guitar, right?
But if I were to do this, I could really use your help!!! Whatdya all think???
A few frequently asked questions to start you off :)
What does the symbol on the back of Älvefärd (the trollcross) mean?
What does the symbol on Cosmic Genesis mean?
What does Vintersorg/Otyg mean?
Where can I find English translations? (Though if they are already on your site that shouldn't be a problem anymore I guess)

amf said:
A few frequently asked questions to start you off :)
What does the symbol on the back of Älvefärd (the trollcross) mean?
What does the symbol on Cosmic Genesis mean?
What does Vintersorg/Otyg mean?
Where can I find English translations? (Though if they are already on your site that shouldn't be a problem anymore I guess)

Thank you! I've already started on the FAQ, and those questions were the first one's I thought about... :)

What happened to the Djävulen album, will it be released?
What's up with the bands Masticator, Vargatron, Cosmic Death?
I'm swedish and I still don't understand the lyrics, where can I get help? (answer: http://g3.spraakdata.gu.se/saob/)
Has any Vintersorg material been relased on vinyl (answer: no)
Where can I get a copy of the demos? (possibly Ebay, though the risk of being scammed is pretty high)
What's does Vintersorg mean? (the answer could perhaps also include the origin, Grottbjörnens folk etc :))

That's all I can think of for now

Seriously though, WHY is it everyone seems to have a problem to discern between the country of Sweden (Sverige) and the country of Swizerland (Schweiz)? is it the Sw thing that occurs in the ENGLISH name that seems to be the problem? Because the countries only have the neutrality (of yore in the case of Sweden) and the nature (the fact that it is somewhat reknown in literature to be of some value to you eyes and soul, because the scenery is really different...)?

I've been wondering about this for some time.

-Andreas

I have never met anyone who was not able to decide between Switzerland and Sweden. o_O
Ok, haven't talk to many Englishmen about those 2 countries, though :D

Well, it was a bit exaggerated to say EVERYone, I guess that it isn't the case in Europe at all.
In Canada and the US it was though, and it made me quite annoyed every time it happened.

-Andreas

Reminds me a bit of this picture (watch the upper left):

funfire-de-1069719339-60.jpg

:D :hotjump: