New Trollskog-page

Draugen

I I I
Nov 7, 2002
Malmo, Sweden
Well, finally the new version of "I Trollskogens Drömmande Mörker" is up and running. The design is crappy, I know, but the contents should be enough to make up for that.
The translations of Vintersorg- and Otyg-songs in Swedish are nowhere near complete, but they´re certainly closer to perfect than before...
Visit http://medlem.spray.se/pente/ and let me know what you think!

The real adress should be www.itrollskogens.tk, but it doesen´t seem to work at the moment, just bookmark the other page and it should work just fine...

Oh, and I'm sorry about the fucking commercial-crap on the page. I can't afford a real hosting place, since I'm unemployed and bitter at the moment ;)

Hebbe...hej! You got quite long hair in the meantime ;)

Draugen said:
The real adress should be www.itrollskogens.tk, but it doesen´t seem to work at the moment,

works fine here! :)

I don't like the font for the menu much, it gives me the the feeling to have bad eyes (appears to be too blurry)
But you know the site has been an endless source for lots of people. Keep it up!

Gaunerin said:
Hebbe...hej! You got quite long hair in the meantime ;)

works fine here! :)

I don't like the font for the menu much, it gives me the the feeling to have bad eyes (appears to be too blurry)
But you know the site has been an endless source for lots of people. Keep it up!

Hej! Long time...
hehe, well I have had time to grow my hair... :D
The menu was supposed to be blurry, but I actually made it in like 5 minutes or so, and I am not completly satisfied with it right now. But the main thing is that I've got an internetconnection now, since I've moved to Gothenburg. After almost 1½ years without internet it's a great feeling to be back! Seems like there's a lot of people here these days, but I cannot se Phyros anywhere. Any idea what happened to him Gauny?

Noticed another typo of sorts in the lyrics for Härnadståg where I'm 99% certain it should be "De kommo att skända den köldstugna bygd" not känna. Skända makes a lot more sense in the context of the rest of the song, where the village is attacked by someone and defended etc

Draugen said:
Seems like there's a lot of people here these days, but I cannot se Phyros anywhere. Any idea what happened to him Gauny?

lots of the "forum-fossils" are gone, Blue Jesus just recently gave a sign of life in the NP-thread. I believe he was more or less without internet connection for quite some time too but I'm not sure (never saw him online at least).

since you're living in göteborg now, you'll perhaps run into him though ;)

Gaunerin said:
lots of the "forum-fossils" are gone, Blue Jesus just recently gave a sign of life in the NP-thread. I believe he was more or less without internet connection for quite some time too but I'm not sure (never saw him online at least).

since you're living in göteborg now, you'll perhaps run into him though ;)

I doubt that I'll recognize him, but perhaps...

spaffe said:
Noticed another typo of sorts in the lyrics for Härnadståg where I'm 99% certain it should be "De kommo att skända den köldstugna bygd" not känna. Skända makes a lot more sense in the context of the rest of the song, where the village is attacked by someone and defended etc

I couldn't agree with you more on that one, BUT....
The lyrics to "Galdersång..." are taken from the original demo-layout, as opposed to the other two demos. Therefore, I am sure that those are correct.
As I said, I agree with you that "skända" sounds more accurate, but Mr. V (or whoever put the lyrics in the booklet) wrote "känna", so I will not change that.

Känns skumt att snacka utländska med svenskar, men vafan...:D

Draugen said:
The lyrics to "Galdersång..." are taken from the original demo-layout, as opposed to the other two demos. Therefore, I am sure that those are correct.
As I said, I agree with you that "skända" sounds more accurate, but Mr. V (or whoever put the lyrics in the booklet) wrote "känna", so I will not change that.

Känns skumt att snacka utländska med svenskar, men vafan...:D

Argh, sitter du och trycker på demon din jävel ;) Aja, isf säger jag inte emot, men du kunde kanske lägga till en not av något slag?

spaffe said:
Argh, sitter du och trycker på demon din jävel ;) Aja, isf säger jag inte emot, men du kunde kanske lägga till en not av något slag?

Nähä du, sån jävla tur har jag inte... :erk:
Grejen är den att jag hittade omslaget + texterna direkt inscannade från booklethelvetet på nätet någon gång innan jul. Jag skrev ner EXAKT det som stod från detsamma, från min fars dator, men kunde inte hitta det själv senare (förutom omslaget som finns på trollskogssidan)...
Därav vet jag att formuleringen i texten är rätt.
Jag antar att både du och jag skulle ge våra vänsterarmar samt valfri balle för att överhuvudtaget få tag på nåt av världens tre bästa demos???:D

Helvete, jag är alldeles för berusad för att sitta på internätet nu...

Firstly: Kick ass! Have been anticipating the new version of Trollskogen a lot! :headbang:

Too tired to read through all the demoproject lyrics carefully at this hour, but I noticed some things I disagree on. :)

Trollmånens väg:
"Då och då när trollet tror strömmar ner ifrån tronen"
I think it should be "Dova toner från ett horn strömmar ner från tronen"

Stentorsröster:
"Norrut vi vandrar på fjällets topp"
Think it is "mot fjällets topp"

Bergtagen:
"Och hon var ju så len i hyn"
I think "Och hon var ljus och len i hyn"

(Anyone understands what happens in the last verse? Did someone slay the troll, and in that case who? And why was he gripped by sorrow? Aargh! :ill: )

Otygets tid:
"Den argaste av vindar lägger sig ner och kuvar tills slutat vina
Ekar då hans beslutsamma steg har hemvisten under jord"
I think it is "När arga stormvindar lägger sig ner och kuvade slutar vina
Ekar då hans beslutsamma steg från hemvistet under jord"

Driven Ur Fjället:
"Jag träget sam vid min skam mellan stenar"
I think "Jag träget satt vid min skatt av ädla stenar"

"Från mitt forna hem jag blev förblöd
Kyrkoklockan ska vi besudla röd
--- glöd"
I'm almost sure it should be:
"Från mitt forna hem jag driven blev
ty kyrkoklockans klang mitt sinne rev
Från berget jag klev"

"Jag kände vreden stor och stark bland Kristi blod"
I think "Jag kände vrede stor, en stank av kristiblod tära på mitt hednasinne"

"Min kropp så kall, min barndom skall mitt liv snart ända"
My guess is "Min kropp så kall, min bane skall mitt liv snart ända"

Härnadståg:
It clearly says "skända" in the booklet, you must have written it wrong when you copied it. ;)

I'll read through them again when I'm not as tired.. But again, great job! :)

Draugen said:

err.....out of interest I just checked back and I don't know which copy of the demo layout you have but in mine it says "skända". :confused:
I'll send it to you if you insist that in your copy "känna" is printed.

amf said:
Firstly: Kick ass! Have been anticipating the new version of Trollskogen a lot! :headbang:

Too tired to read through all the demoproject lyrics carefully at this hour, but I noticed some things I disagree on. :)

Trollmånens väg:
"Då och då när trollet tror strömmar ner ifrån tronen"
I think it should be "Dova toner från ett horn strömmar ner från tronen"

Stentorsröster:
"Norrut vi vandrar på fjällets topp"
Think it is "mot fjällets topp"

Bergtagen:
"Och hon var ju så len i hyn"
I think "Och hon var ljus och len i hyn"

(Anyone understands what happens in the last verse? Did someone slay the troll, and in that case who? And why was he gripped by sorrow? Aargh! :ill: )

Otygets tid:
"Den argaste av vindar lägger sig ner och kuvar tills slutat vina
Ekar då hans beslutsamma steg har hemvisten under jord"
I think it is "När arga stormvindar lägger sig ner och kuvade slutar vina
Ekar då hans beslutsamma steg från hemvistet under jord"

Driven Ur Fjället:
"Jag träget sam vid min skam mellan stenar"
I think "Jag träget satt vid min skatt av ädla stenar"

"Från mitt forna hem jag blev förblöd
Kyrkoklockan ska vi besudla röd
--- glöd"
I'm almost sure it should be:
"Från mitt forna hem jag driven blev
ty kyrkoklockans klang mitt sinne rev
Från berget jag klev"

"Jag kände vreden stor och stark bland Kristi blod"
I think "Jag kände vrede stor, en stank av kristiblod tära på mitt hednasinne"

"Min kropp så kall, min barndom skall mitt liv snart ända"
My guess is "Min kropp så kall, min bane skall mitt liv snart ända"

Härnadståg:
It clearly says "skända" in the booklet, you must have written it wrong when you copied it. ;)

I'll read through them again when I'm not as tired.. But again, great job! :)

Thanks for your thoughts... I'll look through them and sort them out while I'm not as hungover as I am right now... :ill:
And when it comes to the "Härnadståg soap-opera", I guess that I wrote wrong when I copied it. There are three against one at the moment, and since I don't have the picture anymore, I'll take your words for it...
I'll just go back to sleep now...

Draugen said:
Nähä du, sån jävla tur har jag inte... :erk:
Grejen är den att jag hittade omslaget + texterna direkt inscannade från booklethelvetet på nätet någon gång innan jul. Jag skrev ner EXAKT det som stod från detsamma, från min fars dator, men kunde inte hitta det själv senare (förutom omslaget som finns på trollskogssidan)...
Därav vet jag att formuleringen i texten är rätt.
Jag antar att både du och jag skulle ge våra vänsterarmar samt valfri balle för att överhuvudtaget få tag på nåt av världens tre bästa demos???:D

Helvete, jag är alldeles för berusad för att sitta på internätet nu...

Ah ok, jag kom på att jag har omslagen till G.t.b. sparade när du nämnde det nu, och där står det "skända", jag kan ta och ladda upp dom om inte Gaunerin har skickat dem redan.

Hehe nja, kroppsdel är väl att gå lite väl långt kanske, eller va fan, lilltån kanske man kunde offra ;)

spaffe said:
Ah ok, jag kom på att jag har omslagen till G.t.b. sparade när du nämnde det nu, och där står det "skända", jag kan ta och ladda upp dom om inte Gaunerin har skickat dem redan.

spara dig besväret, jag har redan skickat omslaget iväg :)

Gaunerin said:
spara dig besväret, jag har redan skickat omslaget iväg :)

Tackar för omslaget (eller booklethelvetet som det numera kallas :D )

I've managed to get a really nice place to host webpages at. A friend of mine offered me over 20 MBs totally free! So in the future, we wont be seeing any of the überfantastic fucked-up commercial on the trollskog-page...