New UK Power metal

A few of my mate's bands have been doing those Alton shows. Do you know of Bloodshot Dawn or The Spoons?

I just noticed Bloodshot Dawn were the winners of the 1st heat. Looks like we'll be playing with them next week then! I think I unknowingly spoke to one of the band last night actually. The place was SO packed, I couldnt believe it. I got super confused when some girl was trying to explain that she didn't know me, but was a fan of the band. I'm not used to that!

Its going to be one hell of a gig next week, it really is a case of apples and oranges now.. we're all so different! Still, we get a professional video made for free so I'm made up whatever happens in the online vote.

TemplarOfSteel... right on! :kickass:

It'll be worth it though ;)

I've come across some footage from a camera phone or something from last friday of our opening song.

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4cs1s6M30zM[/ame]

Trim goes walkies at some point. When there's six of us in the band it's hard to fit us all on a little stage!

I voted for Metalloid :D Their guitarist has contacted us about gigs and things too. A 'Spell-Metalloid show could be on the horizon!

I voted for Sorcerer's Spell, they're good! :D I was speaking to a few of the guys from Metalloid, they agreed, think they voted for you too. The Derby one is so tight at the minute! If anyone is on the BOA forum, vote Metalloid in the Derby final :)