New Vader! (again)

Stormwatch

Cock.
May 2, 2003
Fortress of Arrogance
From the Vader website:

"VADER have just returned from a very successful US tournee alongside DESTRUCTION and KATAKLYSM. A few weeks before the upcoming premiere of band's new full lenght album "Impressions In Blood" (out on Regain Records September 4th) the guys are ready to reveal some details. The track entitled "Warlords" is available now for free download from MP3 section. The band is going to shoot a promotional videoclip for another track namely "Helleluyah!!! (God is Dead)". And finally, the new VADER's album will contain the following songs: 1. Between Day and Night, 2. ShadowsFear, 3. As Heavens Collide..., 4. Helleluyah!!! (God is Dead), 5. Field of Heads, 6. Predator, 7. Warlords, 8. Red Code, 9. Amongst the Ruins, 10. They Live!!!, 11. The Book. On the upcoming Blitzkrieg 4 tour the band is going to play 5 new songs.

We would also like to present you the new album's artwork made by Greek multi-artist Seth. The new website design is under construction. Stay tuned for more details and some new files to download!"

Can't fucking wait! The album cover art can be found at http://www.vader.pl/news-e.html

The Timebird said:
4. Helleluyah!!! (God is Dead)

I think that pretty much says it all...

I wonder if glen benton is doing quest backing vocals!.

Ive never seen vader before, im hopin they come down under to dupport this album

Can't wait. "The Art of War" was great. Better than "The Beast".

EXCELLENT. I own everything ever recorded by Vader.

Fantastic live band. Alas, the CD cover is another bad Dave McKean copy situation. Boo!

Vader is one of the best but underestimated band in Poland. There are many metalheads but on polish music scene there's no place for bands like them.
However I find Vader super. I'v heard alomst all their albums. Live in Japan is good ,Art of war antoher piece of excellent music.

Devilss said:
Vader is one of the best but underestimated band in Poland. There are many metalheads but on polish music scene there's no place for bands like them.
However I find Vader super. I'v heard alomst all their albums. Live in Japan is good ,Art of war antoher piece of excellent music.

^What this kid said, only more eloquently, naturally. :kickass:

Vader's songs and albums don't have distinction between anothing imo. Monotonous garbage

sorry

the new track thats availble from thier website really disappointed me. i listened to a lot and tried hard to get into it but it just really didn't impress me like the art of war did with its walla of sound and extreme heavyness. i'm hoping the rest of the album is a lot more soilid than this track.