New vehemence songs \M/

ImpaleD

New Metal Member
Aug 4, 2002
Scottsdale
Awesome show guys..you guys ruled the crowd..the new song about the little dead girl kicks ASS!! i was right in front your bassist, in between the bald guy and the guy with the black/red hair..was wearing a destruction/mad butcher long sleeve \M/

Man, I don't remember if I saw you... Shoulda said whats up, I'm that ImpaleD dude! I actually had to leave the show shortly after our set..I had some other responsibilities I had to take care of. How was the rest of the show??? I'm sure Cephalic kicked ass, but I'm not really familiar with the other bands that much

i was standing right infront of nate. I was the one with the dumbass beetles hair cut. I am growing my hair out, and it looks like ass right now. as for the rest of the show, i have no idea. I left after you guys were done.

That was a killer night right there, y'all...too bad beers were five friggin bucks!!! No beer buzz for me. Oh, well at least everybody was there and having a lot of fun. THANKS TO YOU. Oh, by the way, fuck you to the fucking soundman with a shitty attitude. I don't think four songs is asking too much, do you? Go back to your knobs boy.

yo, Impaled...the dude with red/black is me. :)

The 4 song thing was somewhat Bullshit, but...what can ya do. At least I finally got to hear Kill For God.
It was a badass show.
My biggest surprise was December, I dug the shit outta them.

More shows need to be like that.

Hey guys you did FN rule, this was the 2nd time I saw you(the 1st being 11/26/01 w/Morbid Angel & Deicide @Bostons(RIP). But this show was damn cool, the crowd really got into you guys, too bad running out of time...grr damn time constraints!
I did take some pictures of the whole show, unfortunatly only 1 or 2 Vehemence pics came out, but I'll post them and all the others as soon as I can find a site that I can upload to for free.

OK, I'm over the soundman thing.
So how bout those metal pics (from Speak USA...). Pretty fucking METAL if you ask me!....What a fucking cool night that was. Now how soon til the studio??? I can't wait to get some of the new stuff recorded.
I spent a lot of time on oderus.com last night and highly recommend this site. Dave Brockie is an insane genius (second only to Skip Skiffington in my humble opinion). Theres even a novel on the Wharghoul link. DBX, GWAR, and X-COPS rule.
And finally to close and in conclusion, I need to explain that even though Bjorn listens to some really fucking pathetic music, he also has a rather large collection of metal. Back in the day he was all about TESTAMENT for christs sake!!!! I don't even listen to a lot of Testament and I'm one of the most metal dudes I know! So there you go, it's all about the METAL anyway right?
But a little Jethro Tull now and again is essential........

Hey dude, we go into the studio November 2nd to make demos. well, at least the drum tracks. Will Solares is hookin it up at the Conservatory. We are all dying, You Don't HAve TO Be Afraid Anymore, Kill For God, and Darkness is Comfort. Hell yeah

fuckin cool...god damn...ask and eventually you recieve i guess...i don't remember asking for all this damn suffering, but eh..what are ya gonna do *shrugs shoulders* i'm lookin forward to the new shit.....seriously looking forward..i kill all who get in way of my journey!!! muwhahahahaahhaahah!:mad: :D

I am pretty anxious myself to hear new songs recorded, I have written myself two so far but have not attempted to record them yet, I have to teach them to eveyone still, I made one of the songs in Oct 2001. I think we should work on that one, it is a lil over due. Thanks to all the Vehemence fans and new commers of metal that came to the show, who knows next show might be that Napalm Death, Nile, Strapping Young Lad, Voivod, The Berzerker tour playing Jan 21 at the bash on ash, Mabey we can get that show. I like the enviorment at the Bash On Ash. Anyways,we have some posters and some stickers now. Anyone that has bought a CD from us, should come to us at a show for a poster because it is only fair.

Nice..so if i send you guys money for your first CD..which i wanted to buy at the show i think you guess left early or i dint see you (?)..anyways so if i send you money for the first cd i can get a free poster? :D

Hey--just wanted to tell you guys I saw a blurb about you in the latest Revolver issue. Something like this......."so anti-christian that even pedophiliac priests are horrified!" Hahaha! :)
rippenterror!

Yes we did leave early after the show, well the merchandise did, I will bring some merch to the IMMOLATION SHOW which we are not playing, , find me there if you can- some rumors about the JAN 21st show are about, that is not confirmed, if we are not touring, we are going to try and get it.