New Video !!!

I see your point man but what can you do about it?
And I stick to it, they are idiots. They dont care about whats going on, they probably dont even know if they live in capitalism or communism... if you know what I mean ^^
It's sad, I know, but you cant change it. I gave up to care about it, I care too much about other things already, heh ;)

Originally posted by Your god
I didn't mean to insult Germany or anything, but if thousands of anti-Israeli demostrators shouting Nazi phrases isn't Neo-Nazism, I don't know what is

That would be Neo Nazism... but, here in germany there are probably more anti-israeli demonstrators shouting also antifascist phrases...

wow watch the thread about COB's new video turn into a discussion about nazism!!

:eek:

I used to have a friend here in BRAZIL who'd say he's a nazi.
he hated black people, as well as jews.

also, to make things completely perfect, he supported the palestinian cause unconditionally.

Bin Laden and Adolph Hitler were his heroes.

I am not saying I support USA's ways (I do NOT), but hating the american government and the way it opresses the poor (us) is one thing. another thing is to support the killing of civilians.

he's such a fucking dumbass. :mad:

he wasn't even WHITE, the dumb fuck!! the day after the WTC's attack, he made a t-shirt like this:

"Jihad" written on the front and "Terrorists Win" on the back.

Originally posted by TheDean
doesn't it just mean "work makes you free"? I know it has a certain symbolism too, but that phrase seems to be just a statement of how the world works. if you dont work, you dont get money, and without money, you aren't free.

Originally posted by Thilo
No, you are not right informed! This phrase you could find in the concentration camps! It was write down in the balks on the ceilings! In Germany this phrase stands for barbarism and inhumanity! So the interpretation you Did is for those who don't know what it mean!
Sorry for bothering again, but TheDean is right. Originally the saying goes back to the antique or even further back in time.
The Nazis then used to ridicule the Jews, who, of course didnt get free because of the work they did.
But still Thilo is right, Germans dont make jokes about that and IMO nobody else should. The death of 6 million jews and 3 million "unworthy" people is nothing you joke about. It's a moralitie's rule, not a law. And it's up to you how you deal with it, only I dont know what it tells about your taste when you make such jokes...
No that I say you did, I'm only theoretically here.

hahaha thats why i must get out of this god forsaken country!
its getting worse and worse (violence wise)
what pisses me off is the government trys to convince people that this shit happens all over the world.. HAH!!!!! I can name at least 5 countries where shit like this is not an every day thing!!!
dumb fuckers...... they need to go fuck themselves and die....

Like I said I didn't mean to insult Germany, I know Germany largely isn't Nazi, but quite the oposite. And Northern Viking I do know Germany is a Capitalist Democratic country, with a strong economy only worse than those of the US and Japan. Sorry if I offended anyone. After all, a country with that many great bands can never be trusted. :D

They made another video of Needled 24/7 when they've just released a new album? Fuck You, that sucks and it's your fault fucker.