New Warmen album?

I will for sure, actually preordered already from Record Shop X :) I'm probably ordering the older ones too with what I get from this Ireland job.

Same here, so I can pre-listen it with a good mood, right? I think

SPOILER

It is not so good

//SPOILER

:D I think it isn't spoiler actually... anyways....

I had a quick listen through the songs and this is what I have to comment by now:
Hmmm.

Guess I should listen again with more care and concentration.
Oh well, I´ll buy it anyway.

Edit: I DID listen again, this time more concentrated on the music, and take back my "Hmmm"-statement. Won´t go through the songs till it´s released as Jose suggested, but I already can say that I like the album.

^ lol sleeper666 just posted it.

He hadn't posted it when I started posting it :mad:

Hmm listened to them all, of half of each song. Japanese Hospitality and Switcharoo are best. Hate the vocals.

Haha, there was this sort of conference thing when I was in the army and Jonna was singing a couple of songs, I shouted take your shirt off and all the others agreed but she thought we were pervs :err:

The main riff in high heels sounds like lamb of god but the rest doesn't, it actually sounds like this song could almost be on a cob album, and not just because of the vocals. the riffing and composition just really reminds me of newer cob.

Ok, since I've preordered it and everybody has already listened to it, I gave it a listen, and I seriously don't see why the complaints. I like it much better than e.g. Beyond Abilities, of which I only like BA, Spark and Alone. Perhaps not more than Accept The Fact which was awesome but I don't think it's a meh album at all. I find the instrumentals a bit too similar to the old ones, but still really nice. About the vocals, I love the songs where Jonna sings, I still don't quite like TK and I have no opinion about that Pasi Rantanen guy or however is he called. About the song Alexi sings, sorry but that is not like LOG at all, even if Alexi sings (btw pretty good job on the vocals imho) that during the song.

My favourite thing about the album? The guitar tone, I think it's fucking amazing, as well as Antti's playing.
Perhaps it lacks a bit of keys for beeing a Warmen album (someone would expect a bit more Janne), but I guess since he's pretty busty Antti will have done quite a bit too and that's why it's more balanced.

That said, I think it's kind of rude to start discussing the album around when it's not out but it has just leaked. I think we should leave it go till it is release like we did with Blooddrunk.

I'm not sure about better than BA as War of the Worlds is IMO the best Warmen song evar, its just beyond awesome.
And how does HHoC not sound like LOG? 1:24 - 1:40 IS literally Redneck. Its still a good song non-the less but denying that it sounds like LOG is just retarded.

Agreed on Antti's playing though, he's fucking killer on this record.

About the song Alexi sings, sorry but that is not like LOG at all, even if Alexi sings (btw pretty good job on the vocals imho) that during the song.

You have to be fucking deaf if you can't hear the resemblance between LoG and that song. It's so obvious, and I believe that they did that on purpose and for fun. You could name that song as "Redneck pt.2".

I'm sorry to fucking break your fucking amazing theory, but I'm not deaf. Yes, they may have done it on purpose and it may sound quite hardcore-ish, but you people are trying to hard to find resemblances between anything Bodom members do and LOG/hardcore.

If they did it on purpose and for fun (which yes, they probably did), touché for them, they nailed it. You're all whining about how LOG they got and starting to cry about how LOG and crap next Bodom will be. I'm sure that if Janne reads this thread he'll have some good laughs.

We have to remember Warmen is not supposed to be COB with much more keyboards, it's just the kind of music Janne likes to make, that's it.

I'm still waiting for the Super Mario speedrun attempt video with Accept the Fact as background music.

I'm sorry to fucking break your fucking amazing theory, but I'm not deaf. Yes, they may have done it on purpose and it may sound quite hardcore-ish, but you people are trying to hard to find resemblances between anything Bodom members do and LOG/hardcore.

If they did it on purpose and for fun (which yes, they probably did), touché for them, they nailed it. You're all whining about how LOG they got and starting to cry about how LOG and crap next Bodom will be. I'm sure that if Janne reads this thread he'll have some good laughs.

I'm not trying hard to find the resemblance, its pretty easy to hear. Plus I'm not complaining, I think its an awesome song. I've never compared any Bodom to LOG before.

You're just being a slight bit protective of them. :rolleyes:

About the song Alexi sings, sorry but that is not like LOG at all, even if Alexi sings (btw pretty good job on the vocals imho) that during the song.

If they did it on purpose and for fun (which yes, they probably did), touché for them, they nailed it.

LOL wut? First you say it has nothing to do with LoG sound and then next you admit it straight.

+1000

Does anyone know who composed High Heels On Cobblestone, or more precisely, did Alexi contribute to song writing?

edit: new promo pic (click it bigger, original is huge so I didn't put hot link).

Eh, Janne´s hair looks somehow... bad on that pic? Or is it just me and I´m not capable of getting the artsy idea?

Don´t know about High Heels...-composition btw, sorry :(

No Alexi just did the vocals. Antti wrote the guitar parts if I remember correctly.

Thanks :) I haven't even listened the song yet, but I was just wondering because people keep mentioning bodom. But if Antti wrote guitars then it shouldn't have that much to do with bodom.

I'm still waiting for the Super Mario speedrun attempt video with Accept the Fact as background music.

What?? :ill:

I'm not trying hard to find the resemblance, its pretty easy to hear. Plus I'm not complaining, I think its an awesome song. I've never compared any Bodom to LOG before.

My post wasn't at all directed at you, but at Brutal Hate who is too true and br00tal and is always whining about how bad Bodom is nowadays and how it sounds like LOG/hardcore.

LOL wut? First you say it has nothing to do with LoG sound and then next you admit it straight.

Of course I say it has nothing to do with LOG, because one note slightly unusual riffs don't instantly mean LOG. Yes they do use them a lot, but it's not like they invented them. ETID is that kind of structure too. Does it sound like LOG? No.

Does anyone know who composed High Heels On Cobblestone, or more precisely, did Alexi contribute to song writing?

edit: new promo pic (click it bigger, original is huge so I didn't put hot link).

Thanks! KInd of weird, one, isn't it?