New Warmen album?

Oh sure, so do i, that's why I still buy cd's but with mp3 player and stuff cd's are becoming less attractive.
I'm still wiating for the new Warmen cd to come out (officially) before listening to what we can find on the net.

Oh sure, so do i, that's why I still buy cd's but with mp3 player and stuff cd's are becoming less attractive.
I'm still wiating for the new Warmen cd to come out (officially) before listening to what we can find on the net.

Well, I do like having the CDs, in fact this fall/winter is going to be busy for me and my wallet as quite a lot of albums that I want are coming out (Bodom covers, Warmen, Sonata Arctica, Cain's Offering, Behemoth, Vader...).

Album should be here soon :kickass:! I just wish they gave some info about the merchandise they were going to put out, because if they make t-shirts I think a white t-shirt with the album cover could be awesome (in black wouldn't really fit seeing as it's all white and red imho). I'm curious about the booklet too :D

Well, i just think that it's great!

Have not really any favorite songs yet exept the cobblestone song (no, not just because Alexi are doing vocals on that one) and eye of the storm.

Talkin bout Warmen... on Accept The Fact, the song They All Blame Me, who sings? I looked up SOB and googled for the artists on that album. Jonna Kosonen?

So catchy!

Catchy indeed, and she sings 3 songs on Japanese Hospitality if I'm not mistaken, should be good. Have you heard their cover of Janet Jackson's Black Cat? It aired on some Spinefarm page at the start of the summer. She sings in it and it's pretty nice imho.

Just pre-ordered the album couple days ago and cant wait! Dont want to hear any of the tracks beforehand but well, gonna get it tomorrow :)

I have my copy now :D. Won't analyze it more because I haven't listened to it too much yet but small detail from booklet "5. music by A. Laiho, lyrics by J. Kosonen". I didn't know that Alexi wrote music for the album.