New Warmen album?

oooh cool :D I need to wait untill next wednesday to buy my copy..i have no money right now (I have an amazing £9.58 in my account :() Can't wait to here it, I really liked the samples I heard on that e-card.

^^Really??? I still have to get mine (shipped on the 25th), I'm really looking forward towards having it. Would you mind waiting a couple of days before posting more details? :p But that really gets me wondering, because it's not Bodom style at all, but I really like that song.

^^Really??? I still have to get mine (shipped on the 25th), I'm really looking forward towards having it. Would you mind waiting a couple of days before posting more details? :p But that really gets me wondering, because it's not Bodom style at all, but I really like that song.

That's what booklet says... but sorry didn't mean to ruin your "I got my cd" experience :p :lol:

Just picked my copy today from the post-office, have listened it know once trough and me likes it. Not gonna analyze much but have to say, I liked the first song very much and well, the whole album. Im kind of glad that Janne decided to have someone singing in most of the songs, now the instrumental ones are a nice "extra" in the middle of songs with vocals.

And I really like the high heels on cobblestone...and no, not just because alexi is singing :) Good one. Also songs by Jonna, she really is great in those.

I can´t help it, I just have to tell someone that I totally fell in love with the Journey cover. Guess I listened to it for about fifty times since the album´s out and just can´t get enough. I´m lost :lol:

Btw: Didn´t Janne mention some kind of video shoot once? I´m so wondering what happened to that.

Thank you, Sleeper, for the great interview! :) I enjoyed reading it a lot! Warmen mini-tour sounds really exciting even though they, unfortunately, probably won't come where I can go see them.

I can´t help it, I just have to tell someone that I totally fell in love with the Journey cover. Guess I listened to it for about fifty times since the album´s out and just can´t get enough. I´m lost :lol:

I've listened to Switcharoo for 100s of times and I can't get enough of it, either! Janne's keys are so addictive, aren't they?

Btw: Didn´t Janne mention some kind of video shoot once? I´m so wondering what happened to that.

ME, TOO!! Has Janne forgotten all about it cuz maybe he was too busy? :cry: I don't have to have anything for Xmas if I get to watch Janne playing Switcharoo (or Japanese Hospitality, or Unconditional Confession) on a video...