New Warmen album?

My post wasn't at all directed at you, but at Brutal Hate who is too true and br00tal and is always whining about how bad Bodom is nowadays and how it sounds like LOG/hardcore.

How can one be too true?:cool: And since when I have been like this: "always whining about how bad Bodom is nowadays and how it sounds like LOG/hardcore". Nowadays it's really rare if I listen to CoB. And I still like the older albums. But I certainly haven't been whining about how they sound LoG or how bad they are. I just found this song from Youtube and noticed the similarity between it and "Redneck". You just make wrong conclusions.

Of course I say it has nothing to do with LOG, because one note slightly unusual riffs don't instantly mean LOG. Yes they do use them a lot, but it's not like they invented them. ETID is that kind of structure too. Does it sound like LOG? No.

You still didn't answer my question. What made you change your opinion? Don't try to get over with it. And it's just not the notes, it's the sound.

I did answer it, but you don't want to get it. I didn't change my opinion. I said it has nothing to do with LOG because the only thing that it may share with it is the one note riff main structure, and as I pointed out to you but you just ignored straight away, ETID shares that thing too and has never been compared with LOG.

Pantera looks like a more accurate comparison though, although with some keys (I know not as many as expected, same here, but has some). I like the sweeps though. BTW, random question, what are the letters that they sing? The ones that Alexi sings one, group sings the nextr one, Alexi sings the next one and group sings the last one. You know what I mean?

I like this album. Doesn't seem as noodley. Love the keys more than on the others actually. I am gonna buy this :D

also because I never really liked the other albums (I mean there were songs) I don't feel like comparing it and going "OH NOES IT'S DIFFERENT" like everyone else seems to.

Pantera looks like a more accurate comparison though, although with some keys (I know not as many as expected, same here, but has some). I like the sweeps though. BTW, random question, what are the letters that they sing? The ones that Alexi sings one, group sings the nextr one, Alexi sings the next one and group sings the last one. You know what I mean?

to me it sounds like j WALK r Right, (group shout while he says high) high heels, (something) walking alonee, J WALK r Right high heels, on the mother fucking cobblestone. but I can't really hear it either haha.

Im seriously trying to restrain myself for not to listen the album from youtube. Just want to get the cd to my hands and listen to it.

Ok, the promopic is a bit creepy but I kind of like it :)

I did answer it, but you don't want to get it. I didn't change my opinion. I said it has nothing to do with LOG because the only thing that it may share with it is the one note riff main structure, and as I pointed out to you but you just ignored straight away, ETID shares that thing too and has never been compared with LOG.

Once again it's not just the notes, it's the SOUND, the rhytm and the tempo that make the similarity in this case.

This thread should have already been burned. Same as any pre Bodom releases, you all should not even have heard this. I do take these thing a bit personal, but I do have my reasons.

High Heels On Cobblestone sounds extremely like Redneck. The verse rhythm is 100% the same, I think they've done it on purpose as some sort of tribute, since they're all good friends.

I've tabbed the whole thing too, don't know whether to post it or not though...

This thread should have already been burned. Same as any pre Bodom releases, you all should not even have heard this. I do take these thing a bit personal, but I do have my reasons.

I know the feeling, I'm software engineer and our products time to time leak out, are illegally copied, cracked etc. It doesn't feel good to first work your ass off and then read from Internet where to download it and how to crack it. That is why I try to be better person and avoid downloading and listening to leaked copies.

Anyway "High Heels On Cobblestone" is interesting title and would love to know what story behind it, if there is any. Hopefully lyrics are in the booklet (of the CD that I have already pre-ordered and paid and that I will listen to when it arrives).

^QFT about the lyrics :)

@Mitch: Please don't post the tab till the 26th :)

to me it sounds like j WALK r Right, (group shout while he says high) high heels, (something) walking alonee, J WALK r Right high heels, on the mother fucking cobblestone. but I can't really hear it either haha.

Could be, thanks :)

I already said that, but still, I think there's something fucked up with promos and everything. I mean, how's it that they leak so fast? Because I mean, I guess you send the promos in CDs, not in virtual format, so why isn't there a rule or something so you can sue a mag or whoever if they transferr the promo to the computer making it leak? I mean, the tracks won't just jump from the CD to the internet.

Also, do you know anything about the merch they said they'd put out? Any news?

I guess you send the promos in CDs, not in virtual format, so why isn't there a rule or something so you can sue a mag or whoever if they transferr the promo to the computer making it leak?

They either don't care to supervise it or it would be such a big process they decide not to. Someone puts the songs on youtube for example, you could detect the IPM address and see who it was, then again it's easy to use another computer.

It's up to everyone's consideration whether to listen to leaks. I don't care if the artist gets money out of it or not, but bottom line is I don't listen to music I don't feel worth buying. I still buy the CD's on 90% of occasions.

There's always something intriguing about leaked material even tho it feels a little dirty ;) And when it's your favourite band's material then it takes a lot of determination to resist the temptation. It's like trying to keep your boner down during a lap dance but much worse.

I don't listen to music I don't feel worth buying. I still buy the CD's on 90% of occasions.

There's always something intriguing about leaked material even tho it feels a little dirty ;) And when it's your favourite band's material then it takes a lot of determination to resist the temptation. It's like trying to keep your boner down during a lap dance but much worse.

QFT