New Warmen album?

I like the contrast between the instrumental songs with crazy keys and then the songs with vocals more ''calm'' musically but still cool IMO. I think Warmen's albums are good like that, because at least for me a 100% instrumental album gets a bit boring after the first listen when everything's new. Of course songs like Accept The Fact are kickass no matter how many instrumentals the album has and no matter how many times you listen to it, but I myself like quite a lot Warmen's diversity.

I like the contrast between the instrumental songs with crazy keys and then the songs with vocals more ''calm'' musically but still cool IMO. I think Warmen's albums are good like that, because at least for me a 100% instrumental album gets a bit boring after the first listen when everything's new. Of course songs like Accept The Fact are kickass no matter how many instrumentals the album has and no matter how many times you listen to it, but I myself like quite a lot Warmen's diversity.

I agree, and yes, Accept The Fact is so fuckin' epic :kickass:

Hi guys!
Thanks for all nice comments. I am writing here to confirm that we are indeed working hard on the 4th Warmen. Gonna record some vocals next week. Woooooo!
The album is a bit less instrumental this time but will feature some killer vocalists! I am working hard to get it released early 2009.
I will try my best to open warmen.org and start posting some news and updates there.

Hi guys!
Thanks for all nice comments. I am writing here to confirm that we are indeed working hard on the 4th Warmen. Gonna record some vocals next week. Woooooo!
The album is a bit less instrumental this time but will feature some killer vocalists! I am working hard to get it released early 2009.
I will try my best to open warmen.org and start posting some news and updates there.

Awesome to hear that!

Is it still the same line-up?

Hi guys!

Awesome! Thanks for confirming it :D Looking forward to it

Hi guys!

Good to hear :) Would be cool if you also opened a Warmen forum

Hi guys!

Good news:headbang:

Hi guys!

It's really nice to read your post of confirmation here, Janne!:)
Having Warmen.org reopened after so many years of silence is another great news! :kickass:

Yo!
I had an idea of setting up a cam when me and my brother record the next Warmen and then posting some clips where you can see me recording the actual solos and stuff on the upcoming album. I tought some fans of techinical playing might enjoy this?

Janne, I wonder if you still remembered and had a chance to do this? I hope you did...:):)

I'd really love to see Warmen live someday. I don't know how possible it would be, but it would be great if Warmen could tour the U.S. with Bodom (which I sadly know is not very likely:cry:) or maybe playing at Progpower (more possible?) in the near future?

Thunderstone played at Progpower 2 years ago, I don't see why Warmen can't!