New Warmen album?

If Goatwhore/Soilent Green and In Flames/Dimension Zero can play at the same shows, I don't see why Warmen/COB couldn't :D

Well the Somebodys watching me cover is probably one of my fav party songs,but I dont know if another song with Alexi would make much sense..

That idea HopelessOptimist posted sounds deadly!! I would personally love to see that :kickass::kickass: I wonder if Jannes style on the new album is gonna be influenced in a way by his style of playing on the Bodom albums recently..looking forward to it anyway :worship:

^Why do you think it may not have much sense Allu singing again? I mean, Kotipelto has been in each album, and Kim too IIRC. Why would it be weird for Alexi to be back?

Sweeeet! I so wish they don't get Timo Kotipelto to sing on half the songs again, I hate his guts. Kimberly would be about a million billion times better. Or someone else, you never know, maby even Allu for one song ;)

Actually Allu singing again would be really cool IMO. Somebody's Watching me is one of my favourite Warmen songs. I'd also like Alexi playing guitar, but in a non-bodomish style, something like he did with the song Solutions on Lauri Porra's solo album. I love that song!

^Why do you think it may not have much sense Allu singing again? I mean, Kotipelto has been in each album, and Kim too IIRC. Why would it be weird for Alexi to be back?

Actually Allu singing again would be really cool IMO. Somebody's Watching me is one of my favourite Warmen songs. I'd also like Alexi playing guitar, but in a non-bodomish style, something like he did with the song Solutions on Lauri Porra's solo album. I love that song!

I havent actually heard that song..but I dunno,I loved 'Somebodys..' like I said and I did think Laihos guest vocals were unreal but I guess I just really like Warmen and dont want them to be infiltrated by cob! Still I agree with the guitar possibility tho.That might be quite cool..

Lol Watch the 'Podge and Rodge show': idiot Irish puppet dudes hosting a largely offensive chatshow and you'll pretty much be educated on all Irish slang..cant promise you'll enjoy it though..
Cool, if there are any good bands playing in Dublin round them times we should meet up! :D

Keeping this ontopic I wonder if Kim will be singing/playing on the album too..think a keyboard duel with herself and Janne would be cool,unlikely she could keep up but still!

That idea HopelessOptimist posted sounds deadly!! I would personally love to see that :kickass::kickass:

> Nikki & Happilemon
:):)

Maybe Timo will sing again for Warmen (in addition to the surprise singers) since he and Janne have this deal to help each other on solo projects? I personally don't care much about Timo's vocals although I don't hate it as long as he sings on just a few songs.

I love Sinergy including Kim's strong vocals especially on Suicide By My Side album and want her to come back to keep singing power metal. But for some reason I don't care for her vocals on any of the Warmen songs she sang for. In fact, I wish I could listen to Dead Reflection without any vocals. (Sorry Kim, but I can't help it.) I think Janne playing keyboard for Sinergy would have been a lot more interesting than Kim singing for Warmen.

Just like children of COB says, Alexi's vocals on Somebody's Watching Me is so different from his usual singing style and really fun to listen to! It's funny because it sounds like he's trying to sing but he can't help growling from time to time. And he actually has a pretty good voice when "singing" I think.

Talking about Kimberly, I sometimes wonder what she is up to lately. Too bad it looks like Sinergy no longer exists. They were a great band. I hope Kim will either join or form another band and sing again.:kickass:

Janne playing keyboards for Sinergy would have been waaaay too close to Bodom methinks!! I dont care much for Kims contributions to the Warmen songs,just dont like her singing style really,it has power but thats about it,and that usually fails her at live shows anyway,not enough frills or general womanliness to it imo, I respect her tho for trying something unconvential,it just doesn't float my boat. Timo on vocals again would defo be preferable..

I like some of his singing in Warmen and I kind of liked her vocals in Sinergy, but if she ever starts another band and doesn't finish the 4th Sinergy for me Kim is dead. I mean, she's the frontwoman and, as Alexi says about Children Of Bodom, it's not like being a nazi and deciding 100% of everything, but if Kim said ''hey guys let's finish this'' they would, I'm sure.

And about Janne playing keys for Sinergy, vocals are way too different to sound exactly Bodom in general, but when solo time came it'd be too Bodom.