New Warmen album?

I mean, she's the frontwoman and, as Alexi says about Children Of Bodom, it's not like being a nazi and deciding 100% of everything, but if Kim said ''hey guys let's finish this'' they would, I'm sure.

Even if she says so, the other members may no longer be interested in finishing the 4th Sinergy. I wanted to listen to it, though...:(

And about Janne playing keys for Sinergy, vocals are way too different to sound exactly Bodom in general, but when solo time came it'd be too Bodom.

That's exacly what I think. But I don't mind listening to more than one band that sounds like Bodom! I like the way they sound so much! :):)

When COB played NY on this past US tour, we saw them afterwards and mentioned a Janne/Alexi duel vs Gus G and Bob from Firewind, hopefully they'll do something like this either on this album or another time.

Actually Allu singing again would be really cool IMO. Somebody's Watching me is one of my favourite Warmen songs. I'd also like Alexi playing guitar, but in a non-bodomish style, something like he did with the song Solutions on Lauri Porra's solo album. I love that song!

I agree :)

Honestly I would be quite annoyed if Kimberly would be doing vocals on Warmen (why to do some other project if she won't finish sinergy album). And I also don't want to hear Anette at that album (she is singing everywhere already). Timo would be fine but not surprising. Hmmm, actually it would be nice to hear Lauri Porra to sing :D.

Honestly I would be quite annoyed if Kimberly would be doing vocals on Warmen (why to do some other project if she won't finish sinergy album). And I also don't want to hear Anette at that album (she is singing everywhere already). Timo would be fine but not surprising. Hmmm, actually it would be nice to hear Lauri Porra to sing :D.

I agree with everything you said, except for the Kimberly part. I wonder why... :rolleyes:

Even though it might not happen, I can actually see Alexi doing another appearance on a Warmen song for some reason... doing clean vocals for a change.
it would be pretty cool, but that's just my opinion.

Even if she says so, the other members may no longer be interested in finishing the 4th Sinergy. I wanted to listen to it, though...:(

That's exacly what I think. But I don't mind listening to more than one band that sounds like Bodom! I like the way they sound so much! :):)

Agreed in general, but about the Sinergy album I think that if Kim came and said ''hey let's finish it'' they wouldn't say no. To a tour probably, but to finishing an almost done album I don't think so, mainly because Roopa, Alexi and Lauri had already said more than once that even though they have no clue what is going on it'd be cool to finish what they started.

I agree :)

Agreed 200%.

About Annette even though she's everywhere I'd still like it :lol: I dig her voice. And I'm sure it'd be fun to hear Lauri sing. I'd also like the singer who sang ''They All Blame Me'' to sing again, I love that song.

Singer is Jonna Kosonen. She used to sing in Finnish pop band called Nylon Beat and now she has band called Jonna's Problem.

edit: and I forgot to mention that Lauri is playing bass in the Jonna's Problem and I think Janne played keys on one of their songs, but I can't remember which song was it.

Less instrumental you're saying? Cryface QQ
Please let some harsh vocals come in then, cause I really can't stand the power vocals :(
''The Evil that Warmen do'' has a guitar solo which is plainly an orgasm converted in sound. Do more of that! Same goes for Accept the Fact(song).

And Sinergy would be awesome if SHE!!! wasn't singing. Sometimes I look up some stuff and damn...when I hear those solo's I'm seriously thinking of at least dling it. But then the vocals come in again and I click the window away :Smug:

Deí;7816882 said:
And Sinergy would be awesome if SHE!!! wasn't singing. Sometimes I look up some stuff and damn...when I hear those solo's I'm seriously thinking of at least dling it. But then the vocals come in again and I click the window away :Smug:

I think she has a great voice especially on SBMS.

yeah, her voice has definitely improved. got more aggressive. maybe she'll surprise us on the next album and come out with some death metal vox.

Imo she could try and record a duet with Celine Dion. But that's just me.

If you mean Sinergy I really don't care for her vocals as long as the album is finished some day :lol: for the Warmen album, we'll see, but I don't see Kim going dm :lol:

yeah, I don't think she'd do dm vocals. but it would suit the music quite nicely. something like Mikael Stanne would be cool to try out.

That'd be great, but anyway, at least he did drop by and confirm the album, that's better than nothing. And be sure that we'll get to know when the album is done. Although yes, I agree that some lil' updates would be cool.

yeah, I really like it when it's a mix between black and death (for the vocals) and I think having a woman try that might turn out really nice actually.